There are four World Bosses in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, and they rotate weekly. A new boss spawns every week in a new location, and you don’t need to be in a raid group to kill them and receive their loot. The bosses are Mortanis of Maldraxxus, Oranomonos the Everbranching of Ardenweald, Nurgash Muckformed of Revendreth, and Valinor of Bastion. In this post, we’ll show you the WoW Shadowlands World Boss rotation schedule for upcoming weeks.
World Bosses are perhaps the easiest way to get high-tier ilvl 207 loot, equivalent to items from Castle Nathria on normal difficulty. Check each of the four main Shadowlands regions for the World Boss Event icon.
Table of contents
WoW Shadowlands World Boss Rotation Schedule
Here are the upcoming World Boss rotations for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands:
- January 12: Oranomonos
- January 26: Valinor
- February 2: Mortanis
- February 9: Oranomonos
- February 16: Nurgash
- February 23: Valinor
- March 2: Mortanis
- March 9: Oranomonos
- March 16: Nurgash
- March 23: Valinor
- March 30: Mortanis
Mortanis is found in the House of the Chosen, closest to The Spearhead flightpath. You can find him in the south-central portion of Maldraxxus. His abilities are as follows:
- Spine Crawl: Summons bony spikes that do physical damage in a straight line in front of them.
- Unholy Frenzy: Increases haste by 100%.
- Bone Cleave: Cleaves all targets in a frontal area, doing Physical damage split between them.
- Screaming Skull: Attaches a skull to an enemy that explodes after eight seconds, doing shadow damage split with all nearby enemies.
- Lord of the Fallen: Summons bones that create Unruly Remains and reduce the Spine Crawl cooldown.
- Summon Skeleton: Summons skeletons to aid Mortanis.
Mortanis drops Memory of Keefer (Windwalker Monk), Memory of a Guile Charm (Outlaw Rogue), and Memory of Fujieda (Fury Warrior). The WoW Shadowlands World Boss rotation schedule for Mortanis is February 2, March 2, and March 30.
You can find Nurgash in the top northwest corner of Revendreth. Fly over to Dominance Keep for the shortest run. The abilities of this world boss are:
- Hardened Muck: Increases physical damage dealt by 10% and decreases attack speed by 5%. It can stack.
- Stone Fist: Hits the target, doing severe physical damage.
- Stone Stomp: Stomps on the ground, dealing Physical damage to nearby players.
- Earthen Blast: Blasts an area with stone projectiles that do Physical damage.
- Hail of Stones: Throws heavy rocks, dealing Physical damage to ranged enemies.
- Deep Slumber: Fall asleep, healing every one second for twenty seconds.
Nurgash drops the Memory of a Frenzied Monstrosity (Unholy DK), Memory of an Erratic Fel Core (Havoc DH), Memory of Azj’Aqir’s Madness (Destruction Warlock). The WoW Shadowlands World Boss rotation schedule for Nurgash is February 16 and March 16.
Valinor, the Light of Eons, is found in the Temple of Loyalty in northwest Bastion. The nearest flight path is the Terrace of the Collectors, so head there for the shortest travel time. Here are his abilities:
- Vent Anima: Vents excess anima and does Arcane Damage to nearby enemies within 60 yards.
- Unleashed Anima: Blasts the area with Anima every 0.5 seconds.
- Recharge Anima: Shut down for thirty seconds to recharge Anima Reserves.
- Mark of Penitence: Humbles the enemy, reducing the healing taken by 20%.
- Lysonia’s Call: Lysonia sends a call for nearby forsworn and marks you as an enemy, which increases the radius the forsworn can see you.
- Charged Anima Blast: Fires a concentrated anima blast, doing Arcane Damage and jumping to an ally. Chains to nearby enemies, increasing 25% each jump.
- Anima Charge: Fires an anima bolt that does Arcane Damage to enemies within six yards.
Valinor drops the Memory of the Final Verdict (Ret Pally), Memory of Archbishop Benedictus (Holy Priest), and Memory of the Windspeaker’s Lava Resurgence (Elemental Shaman).
Oranomonos is in the southwestern corner of Ardenweald. You can take the flight path to Root-Home and ride over. Look out for these abilities:
- Withered Winds: Deals nature damage every one second and reduces hit chance by 30%.
- Implant: Roots targets, doing Nature damage every one second.
- Regrowth: Heals Oranomonos every three seconds for one minute.
- Dirge of the Fallen Sanctum: Deals heavy Nature damage every three seconds to everyone in range, slowing movement speed.
- Rapid Growth: Roots an enemy and deals nature damage every second for thirty seconds.
- Seeds of Sorrow: Drop seeds that deal Nature damage to nearby enemies.
Oranomonos drops the Memory of the Verdant Infusion (Resto Druid), Memory of Surging Shots (Marksman Hunter), and Memory of a Fevered Incantation (Fire Mage). The WoW Shadowlands World Boss rotation schedule for Oranomonos in Ardenweald on January 12, February 9, and March 9.