Fortnite‘s Chapter 2 Season 6 is underway, and the Island got a few new changes. One of the first things you might notice is that there’s now wildlife roaming around the map. You can kill or tame the wildlife, depending on your goal. Either way, it helps to know where to find them. If you’re trying to find out where to find Boars, Wolves, Chickens, and Frogs in Fortnite, we got you covered. Here are all the wildlife animal spawn locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6.
Wildlife Animal Spawn Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Here are a few wildlife spawn locations where you will find Boars, Wolves, Chickens, and Toads in Fortnite:
- Boars: East of Pleasant Park, South of Colossal Crops, South of Retail Row, South of Craggy Cliffs
- Wolves: Snowy hills by Catty Corner, Stealthy Stronghold, East of Craggy Cliffs
- Chickens: Colossal Crops, East of Pleasant Park, South of Retail Row
- Toads: Catty Corner, The Spire, Stealthy Stronghold, South of Steamy Stacks
Refer to the map below for a more comprehensive collection of spawn points.
What items do animals drop in Fortnite?
Each animal drops different materials, which you can use to craft primal weapons, items, and upgrade existing items. Here’s the breakdown:
- Wolves: 3x Animal Bone, 2x Meat
- Boar: 2x Animal Bone, 1x Meat
- Chicken: 1x Animal Bone, 1x Meat
- Frog: Stink Sac
After collecting the wildlife’s items, such as bones or animal meat, you can pull up your crafting tab. From the crafting menu, you’ll be able to upgrade weapons, craft items, and make some gear.