The Outer Worlds Makes Space Suits Wont Travel Task
Makes Space Suits, Won’t Travel is one of the Tasks in The Outer Worlds. Tasks are optional quests that players can chose to complete in order to obtain special rewards, XP, or reputation.
“Byzantium’s premiere fashion icon, Celeste Jolicoeur, has hired you to help her create the ultimate outfit, the perfect marriage of the chic and the shocking.”
Makes Space Suits, Won’t Travel Objectives
Model Outfits for Celeste
- Celeste needs to see what the rest of Halcyon wears outside of Byzantium. Speak to
- Celeste while wearing a suit of armor and headpiece from the following sets: Iconoclast,
- Marauder and Spacer’s Choice.
- You modelled an Iconoclast outfit for Celeste
- You modelled a Marauder outfit for Celeste
- You modelled a Spacer’s Choiceoutfit for Celeste
Collect 10 Primal Leather
- Celeste needs ten strips of primal leather. Primals can be found in the Emerald Vale region.
Collect Mantiqueen Chitin
- Celeste needs the chitin of a Mantiqueen. Hunt them around Monarch.
Collect 3 Raptidon Flank Hide
- Celeste needs three pieces of raptidon flank hide. Raptidons are native to Monarch.
Return to Celeste
- You have gathered materials from three different creatures across the system. Return to Celeste.
Get the Lapel from HPS
- Every Jolicoeur Original comes with a hand-crafted golden lapel. Celeste ordered a lapel to commemorate her prototype, but the parcel must be signed for and is still at HPS.
- Head to HPS and retrieve the parcel containing her lapel.
- Proceed to Window B to sign for Celeste’s parcel.
- Head to 316 Rockwell in the Estate District to find the parcel
- Return to HPS with the notice
- Proceed to Window A to pick up Celeste’s parcel
Return to Celeste
- Now that you have Celeste’s lapel, she can finally place the finishing touches on her prototype.
Search Celeste’s Shop
- Celeste is dead, but she may have left her prototype suit behind.
Makes Space Suits, Won’t Travel Walkthrough
Speak to Celeste Jolicoeur in Prosperity Plaza of Byzantium and agree to help her to obtain this quest. Acquire Iconoclast Armor and Headpiece, Marauder Armor and Headpiece and Spacer Armor and Headpiece and model them for her.
When looking for these Armors look in the description of the Armor as it will tell you what type it is. You can find the description below the Mod Slots of the Armor.
- Marauder: Patched Low Pressure Helmet, Makeshift Low Pressure Suit
- Iconoclasts: Leaded Armor, Full Cranial Helmet
- Spacer: Water Resistant Wear, Casual or Streetwear, Basic, Enclosed Padded Helm
After modeling these for her, she’ll ask you to gather some materials. The Primal Leather can be gained from the Primal Nest in Emerald Vale. If you still need more, head to Scylla. Raptidon Flank Hide and Mantiqueen Chitin can be found on Monarch. You can also purchase these two things from Sebastian Adams in Stellar Bay.
When you return these materials to you, you gain 2,312 XP. You will then be tasked with retrieving a Lapel from the HPS. You will gain Writ of Consent that gives you the right to retrieve the item. Head there and speak to Olive Yates. She’ll tell you to go to window B. Speak to Wanda Chen in window B to learn the parcel is already out for delivery.
Head to the nav marker in the Estates District and read the note left on the door to learn that the parcel is now back at the HPS, you’ll get the HPS Delivery Unsuccessful quest item. Speak to Wanda Chen again and she’ll tell you to head to window A. Speak with Olive in Window A and show her your verification to receive the parcel and the Gold Lapel quest item. Then head back to Celeste.
You’ll find Guard Command over her corpse inside her shop. You’ll find out that she was executed by the guards for making illegal clothing. This will net you a further 2,312 XP. Loot her corpse to gain Celeste’s Key. Inside her office you’ll find Chimaera, a Unique Armor and the quest will conclude granting you a further 10,300 XP.
Makes Space Suits, Won’t Travel Rewards
- Unlocks quest: None
- Other Rewards: 11000xp, Chimaera (Unique Armor)