Something to know when facing timberwolves.
How to Defeat Timberwolves
How to Defeat Them
- Timberwolves will continue to attack until the pack’s Morale is fully depleted.
- Morale can be lowered by by shooting or throwing objects at the Timberwolves.
- Once a Timberwolf Pack’s Morale is fully depleted, surviving members will flee and will not attack again for a short time.
- Marine Flares are also effective at stopping Timberwolf lunges, although normal Flares are not.
- Both types of hand-held flare are effective at keeping Timberwolves at bay (~15m), just outside their lunge distance.
- A single lit Marine flare can be used to deplete a pack’s Morale by repeatedly throwing it at the ground between the player and a Timberwolf, and then picking up the flare to repeat the process.