This is the guide in which you will get to know about how to play the game.
The game has two Modes:
- Story Mode.
- Multiplayer Mode.
The game has multiplayer mode which does random matchmaking resulting in making the game more interesting.
There are 4 Categories in Multiplayer Mode:
- War – 15 minutes, 16 players.
- Death Match – 10 minutes, 16 players.
- Team Death Match – 20 minutes, 24 players.
- Multi Team Death Match – 30 minutes, 32 players.
The game has both First Person Shooter and Third Person Shooter views.
- W – Move Forward.
- A – Move Left.
- S – Move Back.
- D – Move Right.
- Up Arrow – Move Forward.
- Left Arrow – Move Left.
- Down Arrow – Move Back.
- Right Arrow – Move Right.
- Movement + Shift – Sprint.
- C – Crouch.
- P – Pause.
- Esc – Exit/Enter Game Interface.
- Q – Previous Weapon.
- E – Next Weapon.
- V – Swich between FPS and TPS.
- F1 – Open Console (to see chat messages and connection status).
- F7 – Directly come to Main Menu (Exit the game you are playing).
- Enter – Write a message.
- Mouse Left – Fire.
- Mouse Right – Zoom View.
You cannot pause the game in multiplayer mode because of which you’ll have to exit the game by using Alt+F4 or else if you don’t want to do so you can play the game in Windowed mode.
Some of the controls can be changed in the launch menu (The Input Tab).