This enables you to skip the TuxedoLabs splash and seizure warning at the beginning of the game.
Guide to Skip the TuxedoLabs Splash and Seizure Warning
If you start the game multiple times per minute like I do sometimes, waiting for the TuxedoLabs splash is annoying.
- To get rid of the splash image, you will have to edit a file.
- Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonTeardown (your Teardown Folder)
- And then to dataui
- Find the splash.lua file, copy it and paste it as splash_old.lua so that you have a backup.
- Then you will have to edit the file that is called splash.lua with notepad.
- Press Ctrl+A and delete everything in this file.
- Now paste the code below:
- And save this file.
Now, you won’t have to wait for the splash every time you start the game.