Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has a lot of decisions that you need to make. Some choices will have an immediate impact while some will affect the story ending. If you want to know the outcomes of your decisions, here’s the AC Valhalla choices and consequences guide that will explain them to you.
AC Valhalla: Choices & Consequences Guide
We’ve created multiple guides about various choices in AC Valhalla and their consequences. You will know what you should do based on them, so here’s the list of alternate endings of situations. Be aware that a few choices may be spoilers so with that in mind, let’s begin.
- Take or Leave Resources – What happens if you take resources to England and what if you leave resources for Styrbjorn?
- What to Do with Gorm – Banish or Kill? – You get to decide Gorm’s Fate. What do you choose for him?
- Send Ivarr to Valhalla or Deny him – Every Viking warrior wants to go to Valhalla but what happens when you deny it?
- Give or Deny Dag his Axe – Dag is a difficult person right from the beginning but what to do after a boss fight with him?
- Who is the Vault? Talk to everyone and find out who is the vault based on these clues.
- Who to Appoint as Ealdorman in Where the Stone Falls quest? This is the right candidate.
- Lady Eadwyn Choice – Should you choose to exile Lady Eadwyn or should you let Geadric look after her?
- Rowan or Holger Choice – Is Rowan right or Holger right? The consequences of both choices are here.
- Halfdan or Faravid Choice – What happens if you choose Halfdan or Faravid in AC Valhalla?
- Burn or Keep Leechbook – This is a tricky choice and of course, a moral one. But there is a right decision here.
- Should you Kill or Spare Rued – Here’s what happens if you kill or spare Rued in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Kill or Free Norse Warrior – These are the consequences of this AC Valhalla choice.
- Pay or Refuse Tonna – In this Bartering quest, should you Pay Tonna or Not?
- Take Seer to Rada or Bloodstone? Make the right choice!
- Follow Stowe, Erke, Or Go Yourself – What to do? Each of these choices gives you the option to go for stealth, melee or ranged attacks.
- Kill or Spare Modron – Find out if you should kill Modron or spare her? How will it impact your alliance with Tewdwr?
- Spare or Kill Leofrith – Leofrith is a powerful warrior but if you do one of these things, you will get a major relief in the game.
- Kill Warlock or Hunter Choice – Killing either of them will have some repercussions. Find out what you should do in this case for maximum benefit.
- Who to Give Silver to in Sciropescire? There will be five options for you but who gets the silver in War Weary? These two options are the best.
- AC Valhalla Hysing The World Wise Choice – (Lie) Picts Surrender or Wake From Your Dream?
- Lork Or Gerhild Answer Guide – Who is Rollo’s traitor? Is it Lork or is it Gerhild?
- Who Should Be Jarl Choice – Who will you choose to become the next Jarl, Trygve or Villi?
We will be updating this guide with more AC Valhalla choices and consequences that will help you take the right decision. With this, you won’t have to load up a new save file or start a new playthrough to know the outcomes or game endings. If these helped you out, check out our massive Assassin’s Creed Valhalla wiki and some more guides below:
- How to Get the Best Ending in AC Valhalla
- How to Unlock the Secret Ending