Other Shortest Trip to Earth Guides:
- Tips and Tricks for Beginners.
- Pumpkin Hammer Ship Guide.
- Fierce Sincerity Ship Guide.
- Nuke Runner Ship Guide.
- Tigerfish Ship Guide.
- Bluestar Ship Guide.
- Atlas Ship Guide.
Unlock this ship by reaching Sector 2.
Installed modules are:
Primary / Storage
- Command bridge, type TRIPLE-3
- Non-combat sensor Mk Ia
- Outdated engine
- Warpdrive, type 101
- Rat Empires energy reactor
- 2x Custom energy reactor (unstable)
- Fuel tank (medium)
- Multi-container FEO
- Multi-container ESM-2
Weapons / Defence
- Rat shield generator, grade 1
- Rat point-defence II
- Shield battery DIY, Rat Empire
- Incendiary cannon R1000
- 2x Imperial Spitter A
- Death Tail laser
- 2x Imperial Incendiary Capital Missile
Crew / Utility
- Armored cryosleepx3, Rat Empire origin
- Cryodream recorder x1 (reinforced)
- Science labx3, Rat Empire
- 2x Hybrid module slot
- 2x Capital missile launch tube
Ship specific perks available on the Rogue Rat
Incendiary cannon upgrade – 4 Fate Points
Replaces Incendiary cannon R1000 with Incendiary cannon R2000.
Gatling cannon upgrade (x2) – 6 Fate Points
Replaces both Imperial Spitter A with Imperial Spitter B.
The Flying Boilers – 2 Fate Points
Adds 2x DIY decoy capital missile to your storage.
DIY firebomb nuke – 3 Fate Points
Adds a DIY incendiary nuke to your storage.
Rat Empire incendiary nuke – 4 Fate Points
Adds a Imperial Incendiary Capital Missile to your storage.
Extra explosives II – 4 Fate Points
Adds extra Explosives resources.
The ancient module – 2 Fate Points
Adds a random module to your storage.
Jet tubing cleanup – 8 Fate Points
Adds 4% base ship evasion.
Engine replacement – 4 Fate Points
Replaces Outdated engine with Engine, Rat technology.
Warrior princess duo – 8 Fate Pointsbr
Adds 2x Insectoid crew. Random stats.