Other Remnant: From the Ashes Guides:
- All Traits Guide (How to Unlock Them).
- Weapons Guide and Where to Find Them.
- How to Deal with Adds and Manage Game Difficulty.
- One Shot One Kill Build (High Damage Sniper Build).
- Bosses on Yaesha (How to Defeat).
- Bosses on Corsus (How to Defeat).
- Bosses on Rhom (How to Defeat).
- Bosses on Earth (How to Defeat).
- Bell Puzzles and Monolith Puzzle.
- Dreamer / Nightmare Strategy.
- Leto’s Amulet (Secret Item).
- Traits Guide with Pics.
- How to Beat Dreamer.
- Bicc Boi Crit Build.
Personally, I tend to re-roll / whenever I found one on Earth.
Based on my experience it takes at most 30 mins to find one on Earth. It is most commonly situated in a dungeon after you save the root mother from the church mission.
To obtain luminite, you would have to kill elite monsters. For luminite, I have two spots that I use for farming. Firstly, the Wailing tree on Earth.
Find the wailing tree, shoot it and it would spawn monsters for you to defeat. There is a checkpoint just close-by so feel free to suicide when you run out of ammo or hearts.
Another location for farming would be the monolith puzzle on Rhom.
Instead of completing the puzzle, just simple walk around purposely screwing up. The puzzle would spawn monsters whenever you are incorrect.
P.S. You could obtain a sweet armor when you complete it.
These locations are also efficient ways to obtain EXP and scraps. The following are items you might want to consider for maximum efficiency.
Items for farming:
- Sagestone – Increases earned Experience by 15%.
- Scavenger’s Bauble – Increases the amount of Scrap picked up in the world by 25%
Traits for farming:
- Scavenger – Increases the amount of scrap picked up.
- Elder Knowledge – Increases earned Experience when killing enemies.