Other Remnant: From the Ashes Guides:
- All Traits Guide (How to Unlock Them).
- Weapons Guide and Where to Find Them.
- How to Deal with Adds and Manage Game Difficulty.
- One Shot One Kill Build (High Damage Sniper Build).
- Bosses on Corsus (How to Defeat).
- Bosses on Rhom (How to Defeat).
- Bosses on Earth (How to Defeat).
- Bell Puzzles and Monolith Puzzle.
- Dreamer / Nightmare Strategy.
- Leto’s Amulet (Secret Item).
- Traits Guide with Pics.
- How to Beat Dreamer.
- Bicc Boi Crit Build.
- Materials Farming.
This is the map that you have to explore to find ford for the founder’s key.
Totem Father (World Boss)
- You will see a circular battlefield with many columns inside of it. Totem Father will start the fight on top of one of the columns.
- When on top of the columns, he will attack you at range with the Double Energy Balls or with the Boulder Throw.
- Then, he can leap to the ground to place a totem or to leap at your location for an attack.
- After a few attacks, he will leap to a column again restarting the Phase.
- Try to focus on dealing damage while he is on top of the columns.
- If you aim for his head you will deal critical damage.
- Destroy the totems he place ASAP.
- When he is close, he would also perform a two hit melee combo with claw and staff while on the ground.
Totem antler (if the totem outside is Blue you will obtain this drop), Tempest Heartstring (if the totem outside is red you will obtain this drop).
The Ravager (World Boss)
- Try to stay at a medium or long distance. The Ravager will try to leap on you, try to dodge to either side and keep firing at it.
- It can conjure a lightning ball at your location, you will notice he leans upward, dodge to either side and keep firing at him.
- When you are at close range it can use its claws to attack you.
- You can hide behind the pillar but the charge will destroy them.
- When you deal enough damage, it will leave the battlefield and return with ads on its back. Try to first dispatch the ads and then continue firing at the boss.
- You can also put the boss to sleep if you play the Lullaby correctly by firing at the bells before confronting the boss. This will grant you Stalker’s Claw. Hit the bells by following orders:
Tentacle pod (Can be obtained by defeating him), Stalker Claw (If you play the lullaby the boss will fall asleep.)
The Warden / Kin Caller (Dungeon Boss)
There are lots of ads in this fight and then can easily overrun you. Try to run to the upper area and kill the ads that come at you first and then deal with the boss. When it places the bells, destroy them to gain additional damage.
- Throw Lance: It will throw a lance at you. Counter: Dodge to Either Side.
- Bell Lance: It will stick a lance with a bell on the floor. This will spawn adds. Counter: Try to destroy the bells. If you do, his armor will break and you can deal high damage on him.
- Three hit combo: It will perform a three hit combo. Counter: Dodge backwards.
Reward: Kin Caller Bell
Stormcaller (Dungeon Boss)
As the name suggests, Stormcaller has various storm attacks, including summoning lightning from the sky, create lightning orbs that chase you. You need to keep moving and keep a distance so you have more time to deal with his lightning orbs.
- Other than the aerial orbs he fires, he also conjures to orbs on the floor that would chase you, shoot it before it shoots you.
- When he summons a lighting storm, keep sprinting or rolling forward.
- There are ads, so kill them first.
Reward: Storm crystal
Scald & Spear (Dungeon Boss)
Try to deal with Scald (the flying boss) first. Go to the upper level and he will follow you. Aim for his head to deal critical damage and deal with him alone.
Once you are done, go down and try to find Sear and stay close to him. He can cast a fire volley at you that deals high damage. Run to either side to dodge. After this, he will flee to a new location, follow him and deal as much damage as you can.
Ads will appear from time to time, try to hide and dispatch them before continue with the bosse.
- The crossbow boss would shoot fire volleys that would burn you even if it did not hit you, so take note of that aoe burn effect and dodge far far!
Reward: Zephyr Conduit
Onslaught (Dungeon Boss)
Onslaught main ability is Blink. He can disappear and appear at any place on the battlefield. This can cause disorientation and lack of sustained DPS. The best strategy is trying to stay close to him, as he will focus more in his melee abilities and less in blinking. Try to dodge his melee attacks and deal as much damage as you can.
- Blink: He can disappear and appear again at any location on the battlefield. Counter: Try to stay close to him as he tends to blink less often.
- Three hit combo: It can perform a three hit melee combo that has great reach. Counter: Try to dodge backwards two times and use the opportunity to attack him.
- Blink and strike: He can blink and appear striking you. Counter: Try to dodge backwards as soon as he appears.
- Leap attack: He can leap at you attacking with his weapon. Counter: Dodge to either side and attack him.
Reward: Blink spear shard
Root Horror (Dungeon Boss)
Root horror can be found in a dungeon where there a gate that requires the strange curio. Upon inserting it, you would find the Radiant Visage inside and the Root Horror will appear from behind you. This boss fight has two phases. On the first phase you will fight inside the dungeon, when the boss has 50% health it will escape outside to kill the Stuck Merchant, you can follow him and finish him to obtain the Guardians Blessing trait.
The boss weak spot is its head. Try to shoot there to deal critical damage.
The boss can use three different attacks inside the dungeon. It can throw a Root Bomb at you, dealing damage and leaving a cloud of Root Rot. Try to dodge to either side and focus on his head.
It will occasionally spawn ads, try to dispatch them as soon as they appear.
When its close, it will perform a three hit combo with one hit from each side and one from above. Try to dodge backwards two times to reach a safe distance and keep firing at him.
When the boss reaches 50% health it will escape leaving the room. The boss will go outside to kill the Stuck Merchant, you quickly leave the room to avoid it.
Once outside you will find the Root Horror at full health once again. Outside it will perform the same attacks and add a new one conjuring an explosion at your feet. Try to run in the circular area of the battlefield while keeping a safe distance. Always Aim for the head to deal critical damage.
When you enter the Furgotten Undercroft at Yaesha, you will see the Ricochet Rifle. When you approach to take it, the Blink Thief will appear and steal it. You will have to pursue the Blink Thief across three locations and kill him before he escapes. Each location grants you 12 seconds to deal damage and try to kill him. Try to ignore the ads and focus all your damage on the Blink Thief.
*Careful it throws javelins at you, so dodge it!
The Re-Animator (Dungeon Boss)
There are three Re-Animator orbs in the battlefield. In order to defeat this boss, you’ll need to destroy all three. Try to focus on one at a time. Ads will spawn during all fight. Try to reach one of the Re-Animator Orbs and dispatch any ads in the area. Then fire at the orb until the new wave of ads arrives. Deal with the ads and continue until the orb is destroyed. Repeat this for all three Orbs.
Reward: Soul Anchor
Weakspot: Center of orb