More M&B2: Bannerlord Guides:
- Cheats (Console Commands).
- How to Make Gold (Fast Method).
- First Mission: Investigate Neretzes’s Folly.
- How to Win Tablut Gambling Every Time.
- Basic Manual Directional Blocking Guide.
- Silk Road / Trading and Goods Guide.
- Companion Location List.
- Smithing System Guide.
- Main Questline Guide.
- Early Money Making.
- Trading Tips.
Guide to Form Own Kingdom
This guide explains How To Form A Kingdom In Mount & Blade II Bannerlord as there are several main story quests that you must complete before founding your very own Kingdom becomes an option, and a dangerous one at that.
I do think there are alternative means to creating your own Kingdom but for this particular guide, I’m focusing on the most obvious and quickest way to creating your own Kingdom so you can begin exploring Fiefs, Policies, Diplomacy, there’s a lot riding on your ability to successfully manage your Kingdom.
How to Create Your Own Kingdom
It’s a long process. You must first locate the 10 Nobles as part of the main story quest.
There is a list for you:
- Vlandia — Derthert.
- Sturgia — Raganvad.
- Battania — Melidir, Ergeon.
- Aserai — Unqid.
- Khuzait — Mesui.
- North Empire — Olek, Lucon.
- South Empire — Rhagaea.
- West Empire — Garios.
Sometimes there was an exclamation mark near the party on the global map where you can also get the required information for that quest.
Once you have found the Nobles you will be given a few tasks to find the location of each piece of the Dragon Banner. This involves some basic quests where you hunt down some enemy strongholds, killing bandits and the like along the way. Once you have all 3 pieces of the Dragon Banner, you have a decision to make. Whether you decide to side with Istiana or Arzagos, the path to forming your own Kingdom is the same.
Once the Dragon Banner is created you will receive another quest that requires you to get 100 Soldiers, a level 3 clan, and your own settlement. The objectives are both nearly identical regardless of the side chosen.
Once you have completed this final part of the story quest, your Kingdom will officially be founded. This opens up a huge part of the game where you can work on diplomacy with other factions, raising your influence to pass policies, there’s a lot involved.
- Be sure you have cleared all the previous hideou quests before taking the Marunath portion.
- Lords are inside their keeps – bribe guards to enter or wait until they leave the castle.
- They’re imprisoned or in a dungeon – they won’t talk to you and you might need to wait until they’re ransomed.
- Their kingdom has been destroyed – the unique characters will still be somewhere, probably as part of another nation.