MLB Perfect Inning 2019 Guides:
- Strategy Tips and Tricks.
- Currency & Uses Guide.
- Player Types Guide.
- Team Growth Guide.
You can develop your players through Boosting, Training, equipping items, etc.
Boosting can be done by using material players to enhance the player you wish to Boost.
The cost of the Boost will depend on the FA Market price of the player being Boosted.
When Boost is successful, it will raise the target player’s stats and Boost level, while failure will lower the target player’s stats and Boost level.
In the case of a failure, you can use Diamonds to revert the changes.
If all 25 players on one team reach a certain Boost level, you will earn a Team Badge effect.
A player that has reached Boost +10 can use the Rank Up system to gain better stats.
Rank Up can be found by going to Management -> Boost Players -> Rank Up.
Players can Rank Up from ★1 to ★3. Both Player and Staff cards are used as material in Rank Up.
Upon a successful Rank Up, the target Player’s stats increase, and the player gains special effects.
(For skills, you must use Skill Change in order to gain additional skills of that grade.)
If all 25 members of the team are of the same Grade, you’ll be able to activate and equip a [Rank Team Badge], which will help increase your team’s power.
Train your players to improve their additional stats.
Training requires Training Points, which can be earned from Play Mode or events.
Training stages become available based on the player’s Boost level.
(Ex: +1 Boost Player: 1st Stage Training/+5 Boost Player: 5th Stage Training)
There are 4 possible outcomes in Training.
- Perfect (Red), Great (Blue), Good(Yellow), Normal (Brown)
- Training can always be done again using Diamonds
Equip your players with items to increase their stats.
Equipment is divided into Batter items and Pitcher items, with each type being comprised of 6 items.
The higher the Grade of the item being equipped, the more your stats can be raised.
* Equipment cannot be removed once equipped, so please keep this in mind when doing so. If you equip the same equipment part, the previously equipped item will disappear.
Please note that player equipment will disappear once the player is registered in the FA Market.
Team Badges are another way of strengthening your roster.
With so many effects and stat increases, these effects will only apply to players who’ve met the required conditions.
Team Badges are divided into Team/Pitcher/Batter types.
- Member: If the registered player’s team satisfies team conditions, the effect is activated.
- Material: If the registered player’s Boost level satisfies conditions, the effect is activated.
- This effect only applies to Pitchers in the roster. Can equip round, square, and hexagonal badges.
- Each team’s badge affects different players and stats, so team owners should carefully pick and choose the badges they wish to equip and activate, based on how they’d like their team to grow.
- This effect only applies to Batters in the roster. Can equip round, square, and hexagonal badges.
Only 1 Pitcher or Batter Team Badge may be applied at a time.
Ex) If you equip a Batter badge while a Pitcher badge is already equipped, the Pitcher badge will be removed and only the Batter badge will remain equipped.
Each badge affects player positions and batting averages differently, so team owners should carefully pick and choose the badges they wish to equip and active to help their team develop.
Although all Team Badges are activated once certain conditions are met, they must be equipped in order for their effects to apply to the team.
Pitcher and Batter Team Badges can be crafted using Special OVR players and Trophies.
There are also badges that can only be acquired using Diamonds.
Configure your Team Badges to best fit your team’s play style.
Staff is divided into 2 types: Manager and Coach.
Staff have [Stat Effects] that increase player stats and [Team Effects] that improve team features, which will activate once conditions are met.
1) Stat Effect
- Applies to players that share the same [Synergy Color] as the Staff.
- If there are players on the roster who will receive the effect, this will be indicated with a colored arrow under their portrait.
2) Team Effect
- Applies when the Staff’s team is the same as the team you have selected. Manager and Coach effects are as follows.
Strengthen your team through strategic use of Staff cards!