The goal of this guide is to find all the possible combo tiles, tactics and synergies to help newer players with the game.
- 3×3 Rocks (you can add Mountains to it, but generally, mountain cards should be saved to use without spending them on the Mountain Peak) will make a Mountain Peak. It gives a massive HP boost but also spawns Harpies
- every 10 rocks or mountains a Goblin Outpost will spawn
- Meadows placed next to anything = Blooming Meadow, which heals 3HP instead of 2 each day, it also gives you more resources
- Village + Vampire mansion = Ransacked Village – Spawns 4 Ghouls each loop for 3 loops, after that transforms into a Count’s Lands, restoring more HP and giving you better rewards for quests
- Swamp + Goblin outpost = Goblin lookout post, they add goblin archer to fights near the outpost, he can’t be killed as he’s a support unit.
- Card synergy – Placing Swamp near Vampire Mansion will turn Vampire’s heal from lifesteal into damage making them easier to kill.
- Treasury will spawn random resources after placing a tile next to it, surround it with tiles to open the treasury and get a nice pack of resources, be careful though as Empty Treasury spawns Gargoyles
- 2 Battlefields placed next to each other will create bloody path, it will start spawning blood clots
- Place a Blood Grove next to a Grove, then use Oblivion on a Grove to create a Hungry Grove tile – It kills enemies that have 20% hp left but ocassionally attacks hero for 17HP
- Place a Vampire Village next to a Grove to start spawning Blood Golems.
- Create Battlefield next to it to create a Shipwreck – It spawns Chests and Sirens
- Place a Road next to it to create Reeds, they spawn Fishmen
- Place next to Sand Dunes to upgrade them
- If you place a Storm Temple down, then a Forest or thicket in the path of the Storm Temple, it turns into a burned forest, that gives you .5 magic damage each.
10. A Village?
- 10 Forests/Thickets will spawn “A Village?” which starts spawning training dummies.
- Place Wheat Fields down beside “A Village?” to create Overgrown Fields.
Tactics and Synergies
- Having a Ransacked Village in range of a Blood Grove will prevent the ghouls from eating corpses.
- Chrono Crystal doubles the effect of a day’s passing, so they combo well with (Blooming) Meadows which gives heals on a day’s passing.
- After the charges for Bookery run out, it becomes Abandoned Bookery, which adds enemy tomes to battles within their radius.
- Bloody paths are amazing for regen builds, blood cloth don’t really hit hard and skips 1 turn every 3 turn to submerge.Making it great place to regen back lost health.