A money guide for Life is Strange 2.
Other Life is Strange 2 Guides:
- Drawing Spots (Episode #1).
- All Souvenir Collectible Locations (Episode #1).
- All Souvenir Collectible Locations (Episode #2).
- All Souvenir Collectible Locations (Episode #3).
- All Souvenir Collectible Locations (Episode #4).
Sean starts out with $3.20
Esteban(dad) = lying will get you $20 while telling the truth gets you $40
“Drug” Money Jar = either gain -or- lose $10 (this one time, it doesn’t count as stealing)
Diner Receipt = always lose $12.90
- Power Bear = the bear 😉 minimum seems to be $3 by having the same character try 3x; even if the graphics show you snagging a sphere before the 3rd attempt, the game will not give it to you.
- Choco-Crisp = steal, lose $2, or break your promise.
- Tent and Raccoon Sweater – too expensive to buy; either steal or go without. You get both if you choose “Steal Camping Gear” later on.
- Sleeping Bag = too big to steal; lose $16 or go without.
- T-Shirt = too big to steal; lose $11.90 or go without.
- Food = you need 2x of the following to make sure Daniel has enough to eat; Hot Dogs ($6) Bread ($5.90) Mac & Cheese ($4.50) Chips (free w/ begging) so without stealing you’d have to pay a minimum of $4.50, steal, or not get Daniel enough to eat (apparently no one eats the dumpster apple and candy doesn’t count).
- Drinks = there doesn’t seem to be any reason NOT to just drink the free tap water.
- Nothing consumable will carry over after this meal so there is no reason to stock up on extra food/drink.
Brody = always gain $30
Vending Machine = always lose $1
Sean starts with a minimum of $4.03 up to a max of $30.03 in increments of $5 (I think the way it works is this; forget about Brody’s money, that is always spent on the bus tickets. Take what you had left after the Bear Mart and round down; eg $11 becomes $9.03)
- Wreath = $10
- Sitting Bear = $6 -or- $7
- Snowman = $4 -or- $5
- Wooden Beaver = $9 -or- $10
You can steal the Yo-yo and then replace it with a bought item or give Daniel multiple presents.
Cassidy = lose up to $1 (if you have less than $1, you’ll give her your last 3 cents).