Why Indiana Jones Is in the Game?
The reason why Indiana Jones is in “Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga” is because at this time Travelers Tales and The Lego Company were working on a new game. This game was “Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures”. Lots of people think Indiana Jones is in the game because Harrison Ford who plays the Star Wars Character Han Solo also plays Indiana Jones. You would know this to be true because in the Mos Eisley Cantina (where the game’s hub is), there is a room in the corner where you can find all of the cut-scenes in the game. This room includes the “Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures” video-game trailer. Obviously Indiana Jones as a playable character is justified here.
What You Need to Play as Indiana Jones
If you read my explanation on why Indiana Jones is in the game, you should remember when I said there was a trailer for “Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures” in order to get him you need to keep this Trailer in mind. We will need it.
How Do You Play as Indiana Jones?
- You need to locate a door near the entrance to Episode VI in the Mos Eisley Cantina (The Main Hub) that has a question mark above it.
- Go through the door.
- Once your through you need to go to the door right next to it. The door has a camera above it.
- Scroll down to the words “Indiana Jones” and select it.
- Watch the full trailer for “Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures”
- Once it is finished, you will see a message telling you Indiana Jones is now purchasable.
- You now must go back to the main room in the Mos Eisley Cantina and go up to the bar counter on the west side of the room.
- When you are in the menu of the bars counter, you need to scroll to characters and select it. Once you scroll to find the black shillouette that says Indiana Jones you can buy him with the studs (Coins) you have collected.
- You will need 50,000 studs (Coins) to buy him.
- Now you can play as him in the hub and in levels that contain freeplay or challenge.