Have you ever been disappointed with your slow speed of leveling up? This guide will surely help!
Other Insurgency: Sandstorm Guides:
- Tips and Tricks for New Players.
- How to Smoke (Effectively).
- Optimization (FPS Boost).
- Commander Tips & Info.
- How to Get All Taglines.
- Frenzy: Basics.
- Obscure Stuff.
- Co-op Tips.
What is the Fastest Way of Leveling up?
The answer is actually pretty simple: Play Coop, play Coop all day.
What is Coop?
Coop is a gamemode where you and your team of players fight AI enemies.
Your team must:
- Capture objectives one by one and protect them from counter-attacks.
- Fight its way trough the entire map.
- Destroy the enemy’s weapon caches.
How Do I Play Coop Properly?
The right equipment:
- Your primary weapon doesn’t matter, you can play with any gun you like.
- You should definitely buy a sidearm for the case of you running out of ammo.
- The only grenades you should buy are Incendiary/Molotovs.
- Get guns with drum magazines.
- Buy heavy armour.
- Buy a light ammo carrier, the given ammunition and 2 grenades are enough.
But why only Incendiaries and Molotovs?
With those two, you can block any way for the AI to rush the objective. Plus you can destroy weapon caches really fast, which gives you extra points. AVOID SMOKES AT ALL COST, they will help the enemies and block your team.
The teamwork, tactic and movement:
This is really important when you fight against an enemy that outnumbers your team.
- Don’t run away to far from your team.
- Don’t run around in the objective like an alcoholic that’s on drugs, always find yourself a position to camp (and go prone). Tell your team to do the same, with the combined strength of Incendiaries, the enemy should not stand a chance to push in.
- Try to be the first one to throw an Incendiary on the weapon cache.
- Don’t run out of the objective, ESPECIALLY when the enemy is counter-attacking.
- Check every corner and house where an enemy could be.
- Report enemies (C) when you see them, it could save lives.
Is there Any More Useful Stuff to Know?
- Don’t leave the game when your team is losing, you still get a whole lot of XP.
- Use the armed car to block off streets and other paths.