Ready to unleash the power of the D.I.E. Shockwave Wonder Weapon on unsuspecting zombies? There are two ways to get this powerful machine, and one of them is a secret in-game Easter Egg. Not many players know about this yet, and there’s even a way to upgrade it into four variants that dish out even more insane damage. Here’s how to get the D.I.E. Machine in Cold War Zombies.
- How to get the D.I.E. Machine in Cold War Zombies Die Maschine
- Obtain the Keycard
- Get the D.I.E. Remote
- Activate the D.I.E. and Absorb Zombie Souls
- Discharge the D.I.E. and Obtain D.I.E. Machine
- Mystery Box
- Call of Duty Zombies Guides
- How to get Aetherium Crystals in Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- How to build the Aether Scope in Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- Black Ops Cold War Zombies: How to Spawn the Final Boss in Die Maschine
- How to get the Ray Gun in Black Ops Cold War Zombies (Easter Egg)
- Black Ops Cold War: Best loadout for Zombies
- Call of Duty: Mystery Box Locations in Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- How to Upgrade the Wonder Weapon Variants in Cold War Zombies
- Black Ops Cold War: Zombies Satellite Easter Egg in Die Maschine
- How to turn on the power in Call of Duty Cold War Zombies
- How does Split-Screen Co-op work in Call of Duty Cold War Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
How to get the D.I.E. Machine in Cold War Zombies Die Maschine
Here’s how to get the D.I.E. machine in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Zombies:
- Turn on the power.
- Build the Pack-A-Punch Machine.
- Kill the Megaton Zombie and Obtain the Keycard.
- Take the Keycard to the Weapons Lab and obtain the D.I.E. remote.
- Head to the Living Room in Nocht der Untoten and turn on D.I.E. remotely.
- Allow the D.I.E. to Absorb 20 Zombie Souls
- Discharge D.I.E. and obtain the D.I.E. Machine.
Obtain the Keycard
After turning the power on and building the Pack-A-Punch machine, you will eventually get a Megaton Zombie to spawn at Round 8 or higher. It is a giant radioactive zombie that does a ton of damage and splits into two additional zombies after dying. After destroying this zombie and his two split zombies, a keycard (Ultra Rarity) will drop onto the ground.
Get the D.I.E. Remote
Obtain the keycard and bring it to the Weapons Lab inside the underground facility. There is a Weapons Locker inside the Lab with some broken glass on it. When you have the keycard, you can interact with the Weapons Locker. A drawer will open and spit out the D.I.E. Remote Control.
Activate the D.I.E. and Absorb Zombie Souls
Next, make your way into the Living Room of the Nacht Der Untoten building. There is a small crack in the wall, which you need the Remote Control from the previous step to activate. After activating the D.I.E. remotely, a trap becomes activated, which sucks up nearby zombies’ souls. You need to have the trap suck up 20 to 30 Zombies by having them walk next to it. You can do this task as early as Round 8, but no sooner than that.
Discharge the D.I.E. and Obtain D.I.E. Machine
If you activate the trap and fail to collect the required number of zombie souls, you will get a prompt saying the D.I.E. needs a cooldown. Wait about thirty seconds and reactivate it. When you have enough zombie souls, go up to the crack in the wall and interact with it to Discharge the D.I.E. The door will get blown away, and you will see a skeleton with the D.I.E. Shockwave. You can pick up the D.I.E. Machine from the skeleton’s body.
Another way to get the D.I.E. Machine Wonder Weapon is through the Mystery Box. You can find this Mystery Box in the Crash Side next to the airplane. When you open the crate, it spins through various weapons and can potentially land on the D.I.E. Machine Wonder Weapon. While this can be great when it happens, it is far from a reliable method of getting it every time. For that reason, we recommend completing the Easter Egg to obtain your weapon.
Now that you have your D.I.E. Machine, you can upgrade the Wonder Weapon to 4 Variants, including Ice, Fire, Poison, and Electric.