In The Division 2 you can find some hidden enemies known as Hunters which can be fought to obtain their masks. These hidden enemies are rather difficult and are well hidden. To help you find these enemies and get their masks I’m doing a series covering all Hunter Masks locations. To start us off here’s our how to get the Angel mask guide for The Division 2.
- This can be done at anytime of the day.
- If you fail to kill these Hunters you can summon them the next in-game day to try again.
- Chance they drop an Off-White Keys.
- Hunters are hard to take down solo. Get a friend or NPCs to help you whenever possible.
Collect Lion Eyes and Return them to Statues
To spawn in this Hunter you need to find items known as Pair of Lion Eyes that are hidden across Washington DC. The video above by WiLLiSGaming does a good job of showing you where to find these items. In total there are three Pairs of Lion Eyes you will need to collect before you can spawn in this Hunter. If you don’t want to view the video above here’s a quick text guide of the locations of these items (look in refrigerators at locations):
- Koby’s on 1 ST NW (between Conneticut Ave NW + 16th St NW).
- Donut Shack on 26th St NW.
- Riverside Gas Station control point.
- Admiral Burger corner of New York Ave NW and 13th St NW.
- Noodle Bar on 5th St (opposite G Pl NW).
- Koby’s on 20th St NW (between F and E St NW).
Once you have all six of the Pair of Lion Eyes listed above head to the coordinates 1392 N and 2439 in Constitution Hall. Here you will enter a courtyard with a statue of a lion. Interact with this statue to place the first set of Pair of Lion Eyes. Follow the video above to learn where all of the six statues are. On the final statue you will spawn in the Hunter.
Angel Mask Picture & Information
The Angel mask is one of the Hunter Masks you can unlock in The Division 2. These masks are cosmetic items you can find and equip under the Apparel > Mask. Once you collect one Hunter mask it will be added to the collection wall in the basement of the White House.
Thoughts on our how to get the Angel mask guide for The Division 2? Drop them in The Pit below.