There are a lot of Quickhacks in Cyberpunk 2077 and Detonate Grenade is one of them. This quick hack has a special effect with a grenade on an unsuspecting enemy making it perfect for Stealthy takedowns. In this guide, we will explain a bit more about this quickhack and where to get Detonate Grenade easily.
Cyberpunk 2077 Detonate Grenade Location: How to Get
This is where to get the Detonate Grenade quickhack and use it to unlock the Daemon in the Shell achievement in CP2077.
- First, head to the fast travel location named Chapel in Pacifica.
- Then from your spawn location, head up the stairs and find some Netrunners.
- Take them out and loot the Quickhacks from them.
- You may have to do this over and over again to get the specific Detonate Grenade quickhack in Cyberpunk 2077. That’s because they can drop some other quickhacks as well.
- In order to get them to respawn, walk elsewhere for a bit and come back to this location after some time.
- You can even go further ahead on the street and kill some other enemies and head back to the previous location to find them respawned.
- That’s basically how to get the Detonate Grenade quickhack easily and quickly.
Also Read | How to Equip and Use Quickhacks
It’s a Lethal quickhack which forces your target to detonate a grenade that’s in their hands. The effect of this and the explosion that’s caused will depend on the type of grenade used. The Quickhack type is Ultimate and has a RAM cost of 11.
When you kill or even incapacitate three enemies with 1 Detonate Grenade quickhack, you will earn the Daemon in the Shell achievement/trophy. So make sure to find a group of enemies that are standing close enough to get damage from one grenade’s blast radius.
While you are here, here’s how to get Legendary Cyberdeck in Cyberpunk 2077, where to find the Best Cyberware, how to get upgrade components and how to get more RAM.