You can do anything you want in BitLife, even own a boat and sail it out to sea. However, you’ll want to make sure you have the proper documentation before taking your boat out for a ride. You wouldn’t want to do anything illegal. To make sure you’re doing everything by the book, you’ll have to pass the test to get your boating license beforehand. Here’s how to get a Boating License in BitLife, and a list of questions and answers to the exam.
A boating license requires you to pass a test to make sure you have basic boating knowledge. Nobody wants you sailing around recklessly and smashing into things, after all.
How to Get a Boating License in BitLife
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Go into Activities and select Licenses.
- Select Boating License and pay to take the boating test.
- Answer the questions correctly.
First, you need to be at least 18 years old to acquire a legal boating license. Once you’re of age, go into the activities tab and select the licenses option. You should see an option for a boating license in the menu. You’ll need to have a little bit of cash on hand to pay for the test, and the price varies depending on a few things. We’ve seen it cost anywhere from $90 to $255.
Next, a series of questions will appear, and you’ll need to answer them correctly to pass the test. Below you can find a list of all the boating license test questions and answers in BitLife.
BitLife Boating License Exam Questions and Answers
To get a boating license in BitLife, you’ll need to answer one of the following boating exam questions correctly.
- What is the name for the front side of the boat? Bow.
- What is the name for the left side of the boat? Port.
- What does this marker signify? No Combustion Vessels.
- Which is the required type of fire extinguisher for standard naval vessels? B-1.
- What does the 10 MAX km/hr marker signify? Speed Limit.
- What does this marker signify? Exclusion Area.
- What is the name for the back side of the boat? Stern.
- What kind of buoy is this? Mooring Buoy.
- What kind of buoy is this? Anchorage Buoy.
- On what side of the vessel should you pass this marker? Port-side.
- On what side of the vessel should you pass this marker? Starboard-side.
- Which vessel should give way in this scenario? Power Vessel.
- What does this marker signify? Controlled Area.
- Which vessel should give way in this scenario? Submissive Vessel.
- What is the most important thing to consider when putting on a Person Floatation Device? Size and Fit.
- What does this marker signify? Engine Power.
- What does this flag mean? Diver.
- From what side of the vessel should you NEVER anchor? Stern-side.
- What is the minimum distance you should keep between vessels? 30 Meters.
- Which vessel should give way in this scenario? Left Vessel.
- What does this flag mean? Distress.
- What is the minimum required number of flares you should have on your vessel? Three.