One of the LenTalk Requests from Rita for Florio Nature Park asks us to find a super-special Pokemon hiding in a flowery field. You need to take a picture of it when it’s happy. But, who is this Pokemon, and how do we make it happy? Well, we’ll guide you through the process. Here’s how to complete Myth of the Nature Park in New Pokemon Snap.
How to Complete Myth of the Nature Park in New Pokemon Snap
- Enter Florio Nature Park (Day) on Research Level 3.
- Skip to the end area of the level, just before the flower field.
- Lure out the Pikachu from the grass on the left.
- Activate the far Crystabloom on the right side.
- Wait for Shaymin to run to his buddies on the left side.
- Snap a picture of Shaymin when it’s happy and laughing.
Start by loading into Florio Nature Park (Day) area on Research Level 3. It may be possible on Level 2, but I can’t confirm that. Boost yourself the entire way until the end of the level, just before the flowery field when you turn the bend in the path.
To your left side, you’ll see a few Pokemon laughing and having a great time. Throw a Fluffruit behind them to lure out Pichu.
Next, look to the right side of the path, and you should see a Crystabloom in the distance behind a Comfey or two. Activate this by throwing an Illumina Orb at it. Shaymin should jump up and run over to his buddies on the left side when you do that.
Now, you can activate the Crystabloom next to the gang of Pokemon for some extra added happiness. Everyone should be laughing and having a great time. Snap a photo of Shaymin (Land Forme) while it’s happy. That’s how to complete Myth of the Nature Park in New Pokemon Snap.