More Halo: The Master Chief Collection Guides:
- Data Pads Locations (Halo: Reach).
- A Monument to All Your Sins & Gods Must Be Strong Achievements.
- Forza in the Fall Achievement Guide (Reach Racer Easter Egg).
- Top 10 Hardest Reach Legendary Missions + Tips for Each.
- Club Errera Easter Egg Guide (New Alexandria Mission).
- Jorge Can’t Have All the Big Guns Achievement Guide.
- How to Get Workers’ Compensation Achievement.
- One Final Firefight Achievement Guide.
- Solo Legendary Guide (Halo: Reach).
- Tips & Tricks (for Multiplayer).
Some people are a little confused when their name shows a generated Username/Nickname in the MCC. Or maybe you just want to change it altogether. Here’s a quick and clear guide for you all on how to change your user name!
Changing Username or Nickname in Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Go to: Xbox.com.
- Sign in to your profile.
- Click your name on the top right.
- Click on “Xbox Profile”.
- Next to your Profile Picture click the “Customize” box.
- Click the Pencil Icon next to your username.
- Set this to whatever username you’d like.
- Click Save.
- Launch Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
- At the Main Menu click the “People Icon” on the top right.
- Click on your own name and Select “Change Account”.
This will log you out of MCC itself. Finally, log back into your account on MCC.