Xiao is an upcoming playable hero in Genshin Impact, possibly coming to the game in early 2021. The five-star legendary Anemo polearm-user is a high damage DPS. He fits well in almost any team composition and should be your primary damage dealer. We take a look at the Genshin Impact Xiao talents, constellations, and ascension materials down below. If you want to wish for this character, you may want to start preparing your resources.
Table of contents
Genshin Impact: Xiao
Xiao’s Attack Talents are:
- Normal: Performs six spear strikes.
- Charged: Consumes STAM to do an upward thrust.
Lemniscatic Wind Cycling
- Lunges forward and deals Anemo DMG
Bane of All Evil
- Increases jumping ability, AoE, and attack damage
- Converts attack damage into Anemo damage
- Causes Xiao to lose HP
Xiao’s Passive Talents are:
Transcension: Gravity Defier
- Decreases the climbing Stamina consumption for your party members by 20%.
Conqueror of Evil: Tamer of Demons
- While under Bane of Evil effects, Xiao’s damage increases by 5%, and another 5% every 3 seconds the ability persists, up to a maximum of 25%.
Dissolution Eon: Heaven Fall
- Using Lemniscatic Wind Cycling increases the damage of subsequent uses by 15%.
- The effect lasts for 7 seconds and has a maximum of 3 stacks. A new stack refreshed the timer.
Here’s a look at Xiao’s constellations, which are subject to change when he officially makes his way into Genshin Impact:
Dissolution Eon: Destroyer of Worlds
- Increases Lemniscatic Wind Cycling charge by 1.
Annihilation Eon: Blossom of Kaleidos
- Xiao’s Energy Recharge increases by 25% when not on the field.
Conqueror of Evil: Wrath Deity
- Increases level of Lemniscatic Wind Cycling by 3.
Transcension: Extinction of Suffering
- When Xiao’s HP falls below 50%, he gains 100% DEF.
Evolution Eon: Origin of Ignorance
- Increases the level of Bane of All Evil by 3.
Conqueror of Evil: Guardian Yaksha
- Hitting two or more opponents with a plunging attack while Bane of All Evil is active grants a charge of Lemniscatic Wind Cycling, and for the next 1 second. Xiao can also use Lemaniscatic Wind Cycling for the next 1 second while ignoring the cooldown.
Xiao requires the following ascension materials and talent level-up materials:
- Teachings of Prosperity
- Vayuda Turquoise Sliver
- Slime Condensate
- Juvenile Seed
If you want to ascend Xiao to get the Ascension Rewards, or plan to use him in your main team composition, here’s what you’ll need:
|Ascension Level||Mora||Material||Boss Material||Special Ingredient||Resource|
|20||20,000||Vayuda Turquoise Sliver x1||N/A||Qingxin x3||Slime Condensate x3|
|40||40,000||Vayuda Turquoise Fragment x3||Juvenile Jade x2||Qingxin x10||Slime Condensate x15|
|50||60,000||Vayuda Turquoise Fragment x6||Juvenile Jade x4||Qingxin x20||Slime Secretions x12|
|60||80,000||Vayuda Turquoise Chunk x3||Juvenile Jade x8||Qingxin x30||Slime Secretions x18|
|70||100,000||Vayuda Turquoise Chunk x6||Juvenile Jade x12||Qingxin x45||Slime Concentrate x12|
|80||120,000||Vayuda Turquoise Gemstone x6||Juvenile Jade x20||Qingxin x60||Slime Concentrate x24|