Knowing all of the reboot van locations can come in handy if you prefer playing duos, trios, or squad matches in Fortnite. There’s generally a reboot van in every prominent named area on the island. Grab your teammates reboot card, and bring it to the reboot van to get them back into the action. Here are all of the Fortnite reboot van locations in Chapter 2 Season 6.
How to Reboot Teammates
To reboot your teammates, you have about 80 seconds to grab their reboot card after they get eliminated. An icon shows up on the map with the reboot card location, so pay attention to the minimap. After grabbing the card, you’ll need to bring it to any reboot van location on the map. Interact with the van for ten seconds to respawn your teammate. The squad members come back with a gray pistol, some ammo, and 100 Wood resources. Each van has a recharge time after usage before it works again.
Reboot Van Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Here are all of the Reboot Van locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6:
- Stealthy Stronghold: Near the east side of the stronghold.
- Coral Castle: Near the central island by the big castle.
- Craggy Cliffs: North side of town.
- Sweaty Sands: Toward the beach between the apartment buildings.
- Pleasant Park: By the north row of houses.
- Steamy Stacks: Southwest side of the area.
- Holly Hedges: Near the center of town in the parking lot.
- Boney Burbs: Near the Gas Station.
- The Spire: Near the dock to the northeast of the area.
- Colossal Crops: South of the farm.
- Dirty Docks: Near the center of town.
- Slurpy Swamp: Near the southcentral of the area.
- Weeping Woods: Near the cabins and the trailer park.
- Lazy Lake: In the parking lot on the north side of the area.
- Retail Row: At the shopping plaza parking lot.
- Misty Meadows: By the bridge running through town.
- Catty Corner: Along the road by the gas station.
Feel free to refer to this map at any time if you need a quick guide to see where you can resurrect your buddies. We’ll keep this post updated if the map changes throughout the season and update it for future seasons.