Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 2 is being extended, which means players will have a couple of extra weeks worth of challenges. The Fortnite Location Domination challenges begin this week and will be available for two weeks. There are 10 challenges available for week 1, and ten available for week 2.
Each challenge itself has 3 different tiers, with each tier offering additional reward XP. For the first tier, you’ll get 10,000 XP, for the second tier 25,000 XP, and the third tier 55,000 XP. Completing all three tiers of each challenge will grant you 55,000 XP, or 550,000 XP for the week.
Fortnite Location Domination Challenges
Here’s a complete list of Fortnite Location Domination Challenges broken out by week.
Week 11 Location Domination Challenges
- Eliminate Players or Henchmen at Pleasant Park (5/10/100)
- Open Chests Locked by an ID Scanner at The Grotto (3/5/10)
- Throw Henchmen overboard at The Yacht (3/5/10)
- Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet (3/5/10)
- Damage Players at The Agency (500/1500/10000)
- Collect metal at Hydro 16 or Compact Cars (250/750/1500)
- Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake (5/15/30)
- Search chests at Retail Row (5/15/30)
- Catch fish at Slurpy Swamp (5/25/100)
- Place top 10 after landing at Dirty Docks (3/6/10)
Week 12 Location Domination Challenges
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Rig (3/5/10)
- Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands (7/10/18)
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Shark (3/5/10)
- Search chests at Craggy Cliffs (7/10/18)
- Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm (1/3/7)
- Collect wood at Weeping Woods (500/1500/3000)
- Destroy Teddy Bears Holly Hedges (1/3/7)
- Apply Shields or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard (100/250/500)
- Damage players at Salty Springs (300/900/2500)
- Catch Weapons at Misty Meadows (1/3/7)
Because the Location Domination challenges are leaked and not officially available yet, we can’t provide you with any reward details at this time. We will be sure to update this section when the information becomes available.