Fortnite is approaching week three in Chapter 2, Season 6, and Epic Games announces the first post-season patch. There are a few bug fixes to address some of the major issues. Here’s a look at some of the potential upcoming Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 v16.10 patch notes and changes.
Fortnite v16.10 releases on Tuesday, March 30, 2021, according to several leaks from content creators in the community. The patch is already live on test servers as of March 23.
Please note that these are only potential changes pulled via the Fortnite Trello board. We cannot confirm all of these will be included in the upcoming patch, but we know these are things the Fortnite development team is actively working on.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 v16.10 patch notes
- Players can’t create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite.
- Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue.
- Fixed duplicate XP notifications with Legendary Quests while in a party.
- The anomaly may not appear on Shark Island.
- Chapter 2 Season 5 Legacies missing.
- Visibility is extremely decreased when inside the storm.
- Opening the inventory cancels ‘tap to Search/Interact/Revive’ actions.
- Fixed some Character Quests not counting for progression.
- Stackable items are not split when Shift-Dragged.
- A.I. can get stuck in obstacles.
- Some players are experiencing a slow-motion effect.
- Player portals appear as “Creative Don’t Fill.”