The infamous XP Coins are back again for Fortnite‘s Chapter 2 Season 5, and they’re a great way to earn some extra Battle Pass XP. These are easy to collect, so all you need to do is figure out their locations. Considering the Fortnite map is large, we got you covered with all the areas. Here’s where to find all the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 XP Coin locations.
So far, there are ten XP coins scattered throughout the map. They come in four different colors, which are worth varying amounts of XP. Here’s the breakdown:
- Green Coins: 5,000 XP
- Blue Coins: 6,500 XP
- Purple Coins: 10,300 XP
- Gold Coins: 15,000 XP
Table of contents
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 XP Coin Locations
Here’s a map containing all ten XP Coin locations for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5.
- Stealthy Stronghold: You can find a Green Coin outside the eastern walls of the Stealthy Stronghold.
- Heart-Shaped Island: You can find one Green Coin at the Heart-Shaped Island off the western coast, west of Sweaty Sands and Holly Hedges.
- Sweaty Sands: Head south of Sweaty Sands, about halfway to Holly Hedges, and you can find a Green Coin in the Timber Tend.
- South: Another Green Coin is all the way south of the map near Flush Factory
- Coral Castle: You can find a Blue Coin on the east side of Coral Castle by the large waterfall.
- Lazy Lake: You can find the next Blue Coin in the water between the two islands at Lazy Lake.
- Dirty Docks: Another Blue Coin is on the southern docks at the Dirty Docks location.
- Radio Station: The first Purple Coin is at the Radio Station.
- Weather Station: Head to the campsite by Weather Station south of Catty Corner to find the next Purple Coin.
- Razor Crest: The one and only Gold Coin is found under the Razor Crest. You can find the Mandolorian ship southeast of the Colossal Coliseum area.