The Valencia midfielder has been holding opponents accountable for years on the pitch, and now he has officially joined the TOTS club! Uros Racic is a 23-year-old central midfielder who is taking the world by storm, emerging as yet another young superstar in the making. After starting his youth career with Red Star Belgrade, he has been in and out of Valencia’s rotations for the past three seasons.
Though it seems like the 23-year old has already had a massive impact on the team’s success and has now found a consistent home in the club’s starting 11. Standing at 6’4” tall, the young footballer is capable of playing anywhere on the pitch and showcases exceptional potential moving forward. All of this leaves many FIFA-fanatics left pondering how THEY can obtain this mighty card.
FIFA 21 Uroš Racic TOTS SBC
Racic carries tremendous stats, as the Serbian midfielder shines bright with an 89-rated Moments card that celebrates his stunner against Atletico Madrid earlier this year.
The card itself carries exceptional stats, with an impressive shot power rating of 94, a curve rating of 95, a 97 rating with long shots, and a stamina rating of 95. To go into full depth on the matter, we have listed all of Racic’s TOTS stats below.
- Pace – 85 – Acceleration: 75, Sprint Speed: 93
- Shooting – 89 – Positioning: 86, Finishing: 85, Shot Power: 94, Long Shots: 97, Volleys: 75, Penalties: 89
- Passing – 85 – Vision: 84, Crossing: 80, FK. Accuracy: 60, Short Passing: 89, Long Passing: 87, Curve: 95
- Dribbling – 88 – Agility: 83, Balance: 81, Reactions: 90, Ball Control: 93, Dribbling: 87, Composure: 83
- Defending – 84 – Interceptions: 83, Heading Accuracy: 83, Def. Awareness: 84, Standing Tackle: 84, Sliding Tackle: 82
- Physicality – 90 – Jumping: 79, Stamina: 95, Strength: 91, Aggression: 84
FIFA 21 Uroš Racic TOTS SBC Cheapest Solution
Compared to other top-tier cards, EA is only asking for one squad for the Valencia central midfielder. If you hope to acquire this once-in-a-generation type talent, you will need a squad with (at least) 2 TOTW players and (at least) 1 LaLiga Santander Player.
The squad will also need to have a minimum overall rating of 85 and a minimum team chemistry rating of 65. The good news is that It will only set you back somewhere between 120,000 and 140,000 FUT Coins, depending on which platform you’re on. Especially rare for an 89-rated midfielder.
The best squad for you to acquire Racic is as follows:
- GK – Rui Patricio (84) – Wolverhampton
- CDM – Fernando Reges (83) – Sevilla
- CB – Toby Alderweireld (85) – Tottenham
- CB – Thiago Silva (85) – Chelsea
- LM – Theo Bongonda (87) – Genk
- CDM – Fabinho (87) – Liverpool
- CDM – Wilfred Ndidi (84) – Leicester City
- CAM – Dele Alli (83) – Tottenham
- RM – Viktor Tsygankov (83) – Dynamo Kyev
- RM – Achraf Hakimi (83) – Inter Milan
- ST – Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (87) – Arsenal
All of this is available in FIFA 21’s TOTS until Friday, May 14th.