EA has recently added a brand new 90-rated Team of the Season (TOTS) Moments version of Union Berlin’s Max Kruse in FIFA 21’s Ultimate Team mode. This is Kruse’s 2nd special card, and it easily presents us with one of the better players in the new Bundesliga TOTS promotion. It’s available in the squad-building challenge (SBC) section and is a celebration of Kruse’s monumental strike against a talented Frankfurt squad.
The Union Berlin midfielder Max Kruse illustrates one of the more technically sound and lethal offensive threats in the entire game. However, due to the card’s immense value, it will not only be hard to acquire Kruse, but the special card will also only be available for a limited amount of time. To help you get started on the process to which you can add Kruse to your team, we have come up with the following solutions to complete the FIFA 21 Max Kruse TOTS SBC.
FIFA 21 Max Kruse TOTS SBC Solutions, Rewards, and Stats
In order to acquire this card, you will need to successfully complete two lineups of 11 players. Each lineup will come with different requirements, which we will outline below.
For this team, you will need to have 11 total players consisting of (at least) 1 Bundesliga player, a minimum overall team rating of 83, and a minimum chemistry rating of 80. For this challenge, we believe the best solution to be:
- GK – Kevin Trapp (83) – Frankfurt
- RB – Lars Bender (82) – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- CB – Pepe (81) – FC Porto
- CB – Jan Vertonghen (83) – SL Benfica
- LB – Grimaldo (84) – SL Benfica
- CM – Ruben Neves (82) -Wolverhampton
- CM – Charles Aranguiz (83) – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- CAM – Julian Brandt (84) – Borussia Dortmund
- RM – Karim Bellarabi (82) – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- LM – Filip Kostic (83) – Frankfurt
- ST – Andrej Kramaric (82) – TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
Upon the successful completion of this challenge, you will be rewarded a Mixed Players Pack.
For the 2nd challenge, you will need to come up with another squad of 11 players consisting of (at least) one TOTS or TOTW player, a minimum overall rating of 85, and a minimum overall chemistry rating of 70. For this task, we believe the best lineup to be:
- GK – David De Gea (86) – Manchester United
- RB – Ander Capa (81) – Athletic Bilbao
- CB – Thiago Silva (85) – Chelsea
- CB – Harry Maguire (82) – Manchester United
- LB – Caner Erkin (89) – Fenerbahce
- CM – Faycal Fajr (87) – Sivasspor
- CM – Anderson Talisca (82) – Guangzhou
- CAM – Oscar dos Santos Emboada (83) – Shanghai SIPG
- RM – Paulinho (83) – Guangzhou
- LM – Adem Buyuk (85) – Yeni Malatyaspor
- ST – Marko Arnautovic (82) – Shanghai SIPG
As a reward for successfully completing this challenge, you will be rewarded with a Prime Mixed Players Pack.