Treasure Event is back everyone, out favourite Purveyor moler miner.
Treasure Hunter Event Summary
The Treasure Hunter event is a series of limited-time community events for Fallout 76. It first ran from May 21—May 27, 2020, and is due to return on October 15-19 and November 5-9.
Title: The Treasure Hunter Event
- Craft Mole Miner Pail
You can buy the “Mole Miner Pail” from any faction vendor (Train station/Wartoga/Herpes Ferry).
Craft it on TInker’s Workbench.
Note: The Price on the image in Hard Bargain Level 3 Perk Card
- Chase Treasure Hunt Mole Miners
- Kill Treasure Hunt Mole Miners (only 2 spawn each time, need more research)
Where to Look Treasure Hunter Mole Miner?
Top locations I saw where:
- Welch 72%.
- Brim Quarry 70%.
- Camden Park 70%.
- Mount Blair 66%.
- The Burning Mine 66% (make sure you are checking the building over the hill towards the direction of encrypted he’s frequently in this spot).
- All Green areas produced a rate of 60% or higher.
- All Yellow was from 35-60%.
- All Orange was 5-35%.
- Red areas I only able to ever find 1 or not at all.
How to find treasure hunter?
Just silent all music/radio and follow any radio echo (with country music song).
They will looks like this guy, but with green coat (because they are legendary).
Cost to Craft Mole Miner Pail
How About Reward? Is That Worth Trouble?
Every Treasure Hunter Mole Miners is always Legendary *1 till *3.
Treasure hunt plans 1 (rare):
- Plan: Circus cage trailer
- Plan: Insurgent hat
- Plan: Insurgent outfit
- Plan: Marine armor helmet
- Plan: Radstag hunting knife
- Plan: Safari Crocolossus backpack
- Plan: Treasure hunter outfit
- Plan: Treasure hunter outfit hat
Treasure hunt plans 2 (rare):
- Deathclaw hunter hat
- Deathclaw hunter outfit
- Grafton monster mask
- Strongman outfit
- Plan: Animatronic clown
- Plan: Bed of nails
- Plan: Grafton monster lamp
- Plan: Strongman’s super sledge paint
- Plan: Wanamingo plushie
- No more mounted heads
So Far this is Wanamingo Plushie and Grafton Monster Lamp (electric required).