This guide explains how to sign-up TruckersMP.
- Steam account.
- Email address.
- Buy Euro Truck Simulator 2 in your Steam account.
- You need to play at least 2 hours of the game.
Where you can check how many hours you have played?
- Go to your Steam profile and look at your games library. Then you can see how many hours you have played at Euro Truck Simulator 2 and other games. If you have more than 2 hours in Euro Truck Simulator 2 you can go to the next step.
- Before signing up in TruckersMP you need to set your steam profile to public. To do that go to your steam profile > Settings > Privacy Setting and put all the fields in “Public” and uncheck all the boxes.
- Sign in your steam account at your internet browser.
- Go to TruckersMP and then go to the top right corner and click in “Register”. Then you need to authorise TruckersMP to connect to your Steam account and check if you have the game and the 2 hours.
- After all these step you need to put your in-game name, password and email.
- Go to your email and open the mail from truckersmp to verify your email address
- Once you completed all the steps you can click the Download Button and execute the program.
- Go to your Steam library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Local files > Show local files. Put the route of the directory when the program asks you where is installed ETS2.
- When has finished the installation open a notepad and there you write your email address and password becouse when you sign in the TruckersMP launcher you can’t write any special character and it’s a little bit bug so that’s my recomendation.