This is my very first guide, however this game is amazing and I want this game to succeed.
I’ll briefly go over the following things:
- Win Strategy.
Coins are one of the few currencies in the game. You do not need to spend real money to earn Coins. Coins at the beginning are given to you very generously. I heavily suggest you save these coins til you know exactly what you want to do with them. You can spend coins on several things as follows:
- Summoning primary and secondary units.
- Upgrading primary and secondary units.
- Buying new primary and secondary units.
It is important to figure out what legion you want to focus on before spending coins.
Bounties are pretty much in game challenges you can accept for coins. There are 3 bounties per day you can complete. Some bounties may be more challenging then others but are always worth completing.
In Eternal Battlefield, a legion is pretty much an army you can choose. Each legion has their own ‘leader’ and minions. Each minion have their unique abilities. If you summon a unit, it allows you to awaken that unit which in turn allows you to upgrade that unit with coins! Find a legion you find appealing and go with it.
This section I feel is pretty self explanatory as almost every Free-To-Play game has one now a days. However within the Battlepass section be sure to claim challenges through out your time in Eternal Battlefield. These challenges grant you Battlepass levels or summon scrolls which are very beneficial to you!
The first thing you should do when you start a match, is to find the purple looking shields scattered through out the map. When you recover a purple looking shield, it grants you a radar on your mini-map that tells you if there are mobs nearby. This is essential for making your farming as fast as it can be. Once you understand this, you need to do the following things:
- Grab purple shield.
- Kill mobs as fast as you can (30 mob kills in quick succession grants bonus exp).
- Stay away from other players.
- Kill the rebel knights once they land.
- If possible, slay the descending demon when it lands to capture it as your own.
- At this point you should only be attacking players if you have more soldiers then them.
- Group up with your teammate and use your mighty force to slay the rest of the lobby.
You should be farming as much as possible to ensure you have the highest numbers at all times. At later levels within the match, destroy alters and kill rebel knights for their bonuses. You should play passively unless you are guaranteed player kills for extra coin and exp. This is a numbers game, you get high numbers by farming.