A guide on getting what is likely near optimal damage without doing excessive setup, it’ll net you the 10M damage medal at least as early as level 32 provided you get everything needed.
Other Epic Battle Fantasy 5 Guides:
- Maze Map.
- Puzzle Solutions.
- How to Beat Valhalla.
- 10 Million Damage Guide.
- Hilariously Effective Combat Cheese.
- How to Beat the True Final Boss on Epic.
- Redpine Orphanage / Steroid Shop Hidden Chest.
High Damage Setup
You can pretty much do this as soon as you get Black Hole and Dark Gown to get the 10m Damage Medal.
- Natalie with Black Hole, Obsidian Staff/Dark Bobble/Dark Gown, and Balance Badge/Hoop Earrings/Battle Paint.
- Lance with Enfeeble and Spine Snapper/Cardboard Box/Coat of Teeth.
- Anna, equips do not matter.
- Lance skips his turn.
- Natalie defends.
- Anna uses Blessed Arrow.
- Lance uses Enfeeble.
- Natalie uses Normal Attack.
- Anna summons a Viking Monolith.
- Lance uses MOAB.
- Anna uses Frost Arrow.
- Natalie uses Black Hole.