Exotics have come a long way since the original Division game. They were rebalanced with The Division 2, and more were brought into the game. With the release of Warlords of New York Title Update, the exotics were revamped and retouched to make them more accessible for casual players. Thanks to the new Gear 2.0 system, they can also be customized to fit in with virtually any playstyle.
Division 2: Warlords of New York Exotics List
Warlords of New York increases the base level cap from 30 to 40. As you can imagine, your level 30 exotics will no longer be viable at the new level cap. There are ways you can get them again, though.
Division 2: Warlords of New York Exotic Weapons List
Lady Death (SMG) – Warlords Exclusive
An SMG that fits well with a run-and-gun flanking type playstyle. You gain stacks as you are moving and consume the stacks as you shoot for a damage bonus. After a kill, you’ll get a run-speed buff as well.
- Shield Build, Crit Build, Speedrun
- Looted from Named Bosses in NY and Hyena boxes.
- Breathe Free Talent
- When moving, gain 4 stacks per second, or 8 stacks if sprinting, up to 40 stacks total.
- Each round fired consumes a stack, amplifying damage by +60%
- Kills grant +20% movement speed for 10 seconds
Bullet King (LMG) – Warlords Exclusive
This exotic LMG has the Bullet Hell talent on it. It does not need to be reloaded and every 100 hits replenish everybody’s ammo. You can essentially unleash bullets without ever reloading this gun for some of the highest DPS in the game.
Bighorn (AR) – Warlords Exclusive
Bighorn is a new exotic assault rifle exclusive to Warlords of New York.
Introducing the Bighorn – a new Exotic assault rifle available on March 3 in the Warlords of New York expansion. pic.twitter.com/COytolU3WD
— The Division 2 (@TheDivisionGame) February 25, 2020
- Exotic Rifle
- Binary Trigger Talent
- The weapon fires on trigger pull and release.
- If both bullets hit the same enemy, gain a stack.
- At 7 stacks, shooting an enemy does a 7m explosion dealing 900% weapon damage and consumes the stacks.
Sweet Dreams (Shotgun)
- Exotic Shotgun dropped from Outcast Bosses
- Sandman Talent
- Melee attacks instantly kill non-elite enemies.
The Chatterbox (SMG)
- Exotic submachine-gun
- Incessant Chatter Talent
- Reloading causes a 20% increased rate of fire for each enemy within 15m for the duration of the magazine.
- Max Stacks: 5
- Kills refill 50% of your magazine
Kendra’s Liberty (Pistol)
- Exotic Pistol
- Liberty or Death Talent
- Gain a stack on every hit
- Max stacks: 30
- Headshots consume all stacks and repair your shield for 3% per stack
- Exotic Light Machine Gun
- Drops from bosses in the Dark Zone
- Plague of the Outcasts Talent
- Hits apply a debuff dealing 100% weapon damage over 10 seconds.
- Max Stacks: 50
- When an enemy dies with the debuff, stacks are transferred to a nearby enemy in a 25m radius.
- Exotic Sniper Rifle
- Electromagnetic Accelerator Talent
- Shots fired deal 0-100% weapon damage depending on how long the trigger is held
- A chance for Nemesis materials to drop at first completion of the Zoo Invasion on each rotation
Eagle Bearer (AR)
- Exotic Assault Rifle
- Eagle’s Strike Talent
- Accuracy increases as you fire, up to +30%
- Headshots grant Tenacity buff for 15 seconds
- Strength of Tenacity increased by 1% for body shots and 5% for headshots
- Tenacity Talent
- 40-80% of damage taken is delayed until buff expiration
- Total delayed damage is reduced for each enemy killed while the buff is active, up to 100% with 3 kills
- Exotic Rifle
- Agonizing Bite Talent
- Diamondback randomly marks enemy
- Hitting an enemy consumes mark, guaranteeing a critical hit with +20% damage
- A new random enemy is marked afterward whenever you reload
This new exotic revolves around three buffs, not exclusive to each other so they can synergize with each other.
- Exotic Assault Rifle
- Changes color based on your environment
- Adaptive Instincts Talents
- Hitting 30 headshots grant +20% critical hit chance and +50% critical hit damage for 45-seconds
- Hitting 60 body shots grants +80% weapon damage for 45-seconds
- Hitting 30 leg shots grants +150% reload speed for 45-seconds
Division 2: Warlords of New York Exotic Gear List
Dodge City Gunslinger’s Exotic Holster
Exotic Holster acquired through collecting various pieces to craft it.
- Quick Draw Talent
- While your pistol is holstered, gain a stacking buff every 0.5 seconds up to 100.
- When you swap, first shot consumes the buff and deals +10% damage per stack.
BTSU Exotic Gloves
These are Black Tusk gloves that drop from Black Tusk enemies.
- Transference Overclock Talent
- Detonating a Hive refreshes allies’ cooldowns and grants Overcharge for 15 seconds.
- Allies receiving the effect are unable to benefit from it again after 120 seconds.
Odessa Sawyer’s Kneepads
- Exotic Kneepads
- Grace Under Fire Talent
- Cannot be staggered by explosions
- Staying in a cover without firing for 6-12 seconds provides damage immunity while aiming to 1-2 seconds.
Tardigrade Armor System
- From the True Sons missions
Ablative Nano-Plating Talent
- Whenever your or any ally’s armor breaks, they gain 80% of your armor as bonus armor for 10 seconds.
- Cooldown per ally: 45 seconds
- Killing an enemy with your specialization weapon removes this cooldown for allies.
- Exotic Backpack
- One In Hand Talent
- Damaging an enemy with a grenade grants +1 skill tier for 15 seconds. Grants Overcharge if already at skill tier 6.
- Two In The Bag
- +1 Armor Kit capacity
- +3 Grenade capacity
- +25% Ammo Capacity
- +10% Repair-skills
- +10% Status effects
- Season 1 Reward, Rank 35
Marksman Rifle Stock – The Bridle
You will need to kill Klutz in the invaded District Union Arena Stronghold to get the Bridle. There was previously a bug where this was not dropping properly but it was addressed in today’s (March 6th, 2020) patch.
NinjaBike Messenger Kneepads
- Exotic Kneepads
- Looted and dropped in the DZ
- Parkour! Talent
- Performing a cover to cover or vaulting reloads your current weapon.
- Exotic Holster
- +1 Skill Tier
- +7.3% Status Effects
- +8.1 Hazard Protection
- Dragon’s Glare Talent
- While in combat, apply burn to the enemy closest to you within 20 meters.
- Cooldown: 40 seconds