- T-500 Armor & Clothes Stats
T-500 Armor & Clothes Stats
Every piece of clothing , how to acquire it, and what are its stats.
Default Clothes – Scattered Around Your Room and The Hotel
- Disco A$s Blazer (coat): +1 Espirit de Corps
- White Satin Shirt: +1 Conceptualization, -1 Suggestion
- Flare-cut Trousers: +1 Electrochemistry, -1 Savoir Faire
Horrific Necktie: +1 Inland Empire. Requires Savoir Faire check to grab from the fan, lower difficulty if you turn the fan off.
(Note – you should wear this while talking to the drunks and right after confronting the instigator. If your Inland Empire is high enough, you should get additional options).
- Green Snakeskin Shoes: +1 Composure, -1 Savoir Faire. One is in your room, another is on the balcony outside (head straight down from your room to open the door to the balcony).
Scattered Around Town, Don’t Require Any Checks
- Yellow Gardening Gloves: +1 to Interfacing. Talk to the gardener right outside the hotel.
- White Tank Top: +1 Physical Instrument. Next to King Filppe’s statue in the lorry jam.
- D1ck Mulen’s Hat: +1 Encyclopedia. From Annette the book store girl, after you convince her mother to let her in.
- Orange Bum Hat: +1 Reaction Speed, -1 Rhetoric. Next to the “Weasel’s” door, north of the lot where the hanged body is.
- Signal Blue Navy Coat: +1 to Suggestion, -1 Blue Light. Right below where Cindy the Skull hangs out, in the north-west section of the town. You need to equip a tool to open the container.
- Fingerless Gloves: +1 Electrochemistry. Garbage container outside pawn shop.
In The Harbor Area
- Neat Office Shades: +1 Visual Calculus, -1 Drama. The bathroom of the office area at the entry to the harbor.
- RCM Patrol Cloak: +1 Espirit de Corps, +1 Shivers. At the entrance to the harbor area. If you enter the harbor through Cuno’s shack, passing a Savoir Faire check to jump down and reach the cloak is your only way to actually enter the harbor area – you won’t be able to do so if the cloak is taken.
- FALN gloves: +1 Half-Light. Next to Everart’s container.
Inside The Apartment Building
The simplest way to enter the apartment building is to talk to the smoking man on the balcony, behind the hanged-man lot.
- Flip-up Glasses “The Auditor”: +1 Logic, -1 Authority. Right across from the backdoor entrance to the building.
- Saramirizian Lounge Jacket: +1 Conceptualization. Communist student’s apartment in the apartment building. Requires an interface check and a pair of chaincutters to break in.
Black Monkstraps (shoes): +1 to Indirect Modes of Taxation. Apartment 10 in the apartment building. Requires talking to the cleaning lady and getting the quest to check the apartment out.
Note: +1 to “thought” clothing adds +1 to thoughts that require a certain number of dialog options to trigger. It doesn’t trigger said thought if you’ve never had (for example) ultra-liberal inclinations.
Pour L’Homme Laborer Jeans: +1 Electrochemistry, -1 Reaction Speed. Cindy’s coal room in the Apartment Building.
(Put these on to discover an apricot flavored gum wrap).
- Samaran Conical Hat: +1 Logic, -1 Suggestion. Smoking man’s apartment. Ask the cleaning lady about where he lives and come to his apartment after 21:00 the next day.
- Party Dragon’s Silk Robe: +1 Drama, +1 Electrochemistry. Smoking man’s apartment.
- “Frittte” Plastic Rain Coat: +1 Endurance. Bought at the Frittte shop, for 4 réal (counter to the right of the radio)
- Man from Hjelmdall T-shirt: +1 Shivers, +1 Physical Instrument, -2 Authority. Pawn shop, next to the street light. 2 réal, or a number of dialog options with no stat checks to get it for free.
- FALN modular track pants: +1 Savoir Faire, +1 Physical Instrument. 15 réal from Cuno after passing the big empathy check, provided he offered to sell you the pants beforehand.
- Shades of Self-Destruction: +1 Electrochemistry, -1 Logic. Bought from Siileng for 2.5 réal.
- Sunglasses “Subinsulindic Rendezvous”: +1 Inland Empire, -1 Perception. Bought from Siileng for 3 réal, after passing a Conceptualization check.
- Dynamic Windbreaker “Surf”: +1 Composure, -1 Shivers, Bought from Siileng for 4.5 réal, after passing a Composure check.
- FALN “Ultra Series” sneakers: +1 Reaction Speed, +1 Hand/Eye Coordination, -1 Encyclopedia. Bought from Siileng for 50 réal, after passing a Conceptualization check. Come with a pair of speakers that can be sold for 5 réal.
- “Amphibian” sports visor: +1 Perception. Bought from Siileng for 6 réal, after *failing* a Conceptualization check as you try to find better sunglasses
- Itchy Pants: +2 Half-Light, -1 Composure, -1 Savoir Faire. Bought from Siileng for 2 réal after failing composure check rummaging through his bin.
Initial Area – Require Checks or Progress
- Insane Mesh Top: +1 Drama. Basement of the Doomed Commercial Area, right next to the exit that leads to the hotel doors.
- Pinball Maker’s Coat: +1 Empathy, +1 Hand/Eye Coordination. Locked portion of the hotel, behind the blue door.
- Medal “The Setting Sun”: +1 Rhetoric. From Rene, the old petanque playing soldier, after passing a very difficult Rhetoric skill check and asking for the medal.
Day 3 (Past The Canal)
- Jamrock Biker-Cop Sunnies: +1 Empathy, -1 Logic. Just past the canal, next to the raised bridge. Container requires a tool (prybar or chaincutters) to open.
- Bow Knot: +2 Drama. Abandoned shack to the south-east of the fishing village.
- Interisolary Trousers: +1 to the Kingdom of Conscience. House in fishing village with “Allez Vous-En” on the roof, north-east of the drunks.
- Franconigerian Cavalry Boots: +1 to Perception. Right next to Lilienne on the fishing village peer.
- White Polo Shirt: +1 Rhetoric, -1 Empathy. South of the radio tower, directly east of the closed bunker door.
- Scented Scarf: +1 Shivers, -2 Physical Instrument. Next to the radio tower on the northern end of the coastline.
- FALN “Faln” Winbreaker: +1 Pain Threshold, +1 Half-Light, -1 Drama: Find the-covered jacket on the boardwalk. Isobel in the fishing village can wash it (takes half an hour).
- Mega-Bino’s Prescription Glasses: +2 to Encyclopedia, -1 Perception. On the boardwalk, north of the Filthy Jacket.
- Oversized Superstar Glasses: +1 Savoir Faire, -1 Visual Calculus. South of the cryptozoologists.
- FALN “Pipo” Pipo: +2 Logic, -1 Perception. North-east of the execution wall, south of the boardwalk.
Day 4 / Further Progress
- Mesque Banger’s Silk Scarf: +1 Pain Threshold. Inside the church.
- Mesque Banger’s Red Brogues: +1 Empathy. Inside the church.
- Eight-Eyed Teratorn Tie: +1 Inland Empire, +1 Volition. Lena, the cryptozoologist’s wife, will give this to you after you convince her husband to come back.
- Leather Jacket “Pissf****t”: +1 Drama, -1 Authority
Leather Jacket “F*ck the World”: +1 Half-Light, -1 Rhetoric
Talk to the wannabe Skulls next to Kim’s car on day 4. Intimidate them repeatedly to get an easy check to get both jackets.
- RCM Lieutenant’s Hat: +1 Authority. Get it from “the Pigs” after the confrontation.
- Interisolary Suit Jacket: +1 Suggestion. Basement of the Field Electric building.
- Revolutionary’s Hat: +1 to Mazovian Socio-Economics. Basement of the Field Electric building, room revealed with flashlight.
- Polar Anorak: +1 Composure, +1 Shivers. Caverns section of Field Electric building basement.
Day 5 and Onwards
- Royal Carabineer Jacket: +1 to Revacholian Nationhood. Found in Rene’s booth in the harbor on day 5.
- Royal Carabineer Pants: +1 to Reaction Speed . Found in Rene’s booth in the harbor on day 5.
- FALN “Arrower” Shirt: +1 Hand/Eye Coordination. On the islet, inside the flak tower.
- Army Surplus Winter Scarf: +2 Empathy, -1 Composure. On the islet, inside the flak tower.
In order to get the quest to obtain the T-500 armor parts, you need to inspect the hanged man’s body and check the boots. Talk to Cuno and Manana about the armor. Talk to Cindy the Skull about the gauntlets.
- Fairweather T-500 Greaves: +2 Authority, -1 Composure. Part with Kim after the autopsy without sending the body to processing (going to your room in the evening is the simplest way to do so). Then, instead of going to sleep, come back, steal the boots, and clean them in the hotel kitchen.
- Fairweather T-500 Gauntlets: +2 to Interfacing. Talk to Cindy the Skull, then little girl inside the fishing village house (next to the twins). Then check the sandcastle behind the house.
Fairweather T-500 Cuirass: +1 Pain Threshold, +1 Volition, -1 Empathy. Gary the Crypto-Fascist. Talk to him and pass a Composure check.
Note – Gary WILL eventually go home and be inaccessible if you proceed with the cryptozoologist quest.
- Fairweather T-500 Helmet: +1 Half-Light, -1 Suggestion. Gained during the very endgame, on the edge of the island, after the interrogation.