Destiny 2‘s new Season 9 is currently underway with the release of the Season of Dawn pass. Players who purchase this new season pass get a new Exotic Scout Rifle called Symmetry with their purchase. To learn about this new Exotic Scout Rifle, check out our look at the Symmetry perks below.
Symmetry Weapon Perks
The Symmetry is a new Exotic Scout Rifle that was released in Season 9 of Destiny 2. Like other Exotic weapons in the game the perks of the Symmetry are fixed, meaning everyone gets the same rolls on the weapon. If you want to see what those rolls are check them out below:
- Revolution (Intrinsic): this weapon fires full auto. Hold reload to swap to Arc Seeker mode. Arc Seekers track towards enemies you target.
- Hammer-Forged Rifling (Barrel): Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Particle Repeater (Battery): Constrains recoil for every bolt. Increases stability.
- Dynamic Charge (Trait): Precision hits build up Dynamic Charge. Swapping to Arc Seeker mode increases damage and partially reloads the magazine based on the number of charges.
- Composite Stock (Stock): This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock. Slightly increases stability. Slightly increases handling speed.
The Intrinsic and Trait perks of the Symmetry are interesting to say the least. If you are a decent marksman the combination could prove to be pretty deadly in competent hands. The other perks all aim to help the main draws of the weapon which are accuracy and handling.
While it is too early to tell if they Symmetry is any good it does present an interesting mix of perks for players to use. How do you find this new Scout Rifle? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Thoughts on Destiny 2’s Exotic Scout Rifle Symmetry perks? Drop a comment in The Pit below.