How to cook Simple Ukrainian Borscht with five stars rating.
Other Cooking Simulator Guides:
- How to View Recipes During Cooking.
- Recipe: Mozzarella Stuffed Eggplants.
- Recipe: Classic Salmon & Asparagus.
- Recipe: Stuffed Zucchini.
- How to Run Your Kitchen Smoothly.
- How to Cook Vinny’s Milk Steak!
- How to Clean Cutting Board.
- Gift Codes.
Simple Ukrainian Borscht
- Chicken Broth [1000ml]
- Salt [20g]
- Black Pepper [20g]
- Beetroot [600g]
- Onion [120g]
- Carrot [70g]
- Parsley Root [80g]
- Cooking Pot
- Deep Plate
- 1) Take a cooking pot and pour the whole chicken broth. The carton is exactly 1000ml
- 2) Sprinkle salt [20g] and black pepper [20g]. You can hold LMB to keep sprinkling, just make sure to stop when it reaches 20g.
- 3) Bring your cooking pot to the larder, take:
1 Parsley Root.
- 4) Hold Shift and move your mouse around to make sure all the ingredients are submerged (This is crucial or your dish might fail). It doesn’t have to be fully submerged, at least half of its shape.
This is what its look like when all the ingredients are submerged.
- 5) Boil for 120s (2 minutes), meanwhile take a Deep Plate.
If you’re not using a timer. You can tell its done when the Chicken Broth/Soup bar reaches max.
Don’t worry about the other ingredients getting overcooked. Some vegetables have a different temperatures tolerance.
- 6) Turn off the heat, grab the cooking pot and pour slowly to the Deep Plate using LMB. Try to make it closest to 300ml.
- 7) Serve!
- Make sure all the ingredients are submerged. (Shift + LMB).
- Always tilt slowly when transferring to deep plate.