One of the more popular aspects of Call of Duty is the game’s Killstreak system. As the name suggests the more kills you get in a row, the better the ability you can unlock and use. Like other game’s in the series Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) features its own Killstreaks. Check out the various Killstreaks Unlocks in the list below.
Killstreaks Unlocks List
There are a total of 19 unlockable Killstreaks for players to wield in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (not including the hidden Tactical Nuke). These Killstreaks are unlocked as you level up your character in muliplayer. You can equip three of the following Killstreaks in your loadout:
- Personal Radar (Level 1): Escort drone that reveals nearby enemies on the mini map and audibly pings them in the world.
- Shield Turret (Level 1): A manual shielded turret that can be deployed on most surfaces.
- Counter UAV (Level 36): A drone that constantly emits a scrambling signal, disabling enemy mini maps and incrementally disrupting their senses the closer they get to it.
- UAV (Level 9): UAV recon ship that reveals enemy locations on the mini map.
- Care Package (Level 28): Call in a random killstreak car package at your location.
- Cluster Strike (Level 1): Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the designated location.
- Cruise Missile (Level 45): Control a long range cruise missile with boost capabilities.
- Precision Airstrike (Level 15): Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle (Level 44): A manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top.
- Sentry Gun (Level 13): Automated turret that scans for nearby enemies.
- Wheelson (Level 23): Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret.
- Emergency Airdrop (Level 41): Call in 3 random killstreak care packages to your location.
- VTOL Jet (Level 20): Release an initial missile barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice.
- White Phosphorous (Level 51): Cover the battlefield with white smoke incendiary canisters that will weaken the enemy and burn any that wander too close.
- Chopper Gunner (Level 1): Control an assault chopper armed with a turret and air to land missiles.
- Support Helo (Level 5): Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map.
- Gunship (Level 31): A heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments.
- Advanced UAV (Level 48): Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map.
- Juggernaut (Level 55): Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear. The minigun will drop when the Juggernaut dies.
These are all the unlockable killstreaks in the game. If you wish to view each killstreak, or change your current killstreak loadout, you can do this from the Weapons tab on the Mulitplayer screen. Simply interact with the Killstreak Select option to be taken to the killstreak page.
Thoughts on this Killstreaks unlocks list? Drop a comment in The Pit below.