Besides wielding weapons, killstreaks, and Field Upgrades, players can give themselves an advantage by equipping different perks. These perks act as a sort of passive ability which can help you on the battlefield. To help you learn more about the different perks in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019), we’ve thrown together a quick all perks list. Check it out below.
At any one time you can have three perks equipped on your player. These perks come from three different categories. In each category you will find a total of six perks for a total of 18. Here’s the perks you can unlock and what they do.
Perk 1 (One Active)
- Double Time (Level 1): Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- E.O.D. (Level 1): Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4, and Trophy Systems.
- Overkill (Level 8): Carry two primary weapons.
- Scavenger (Level 18): Resupply ammo from dead players.
- Cold-Blooded (Level 29): Undetectable by AI targeting system and thermal optics. Does not trigger High Alert warning.
- Quick Fix (Level 42): Killing players, capturing objective and holding objectives will increase your health regeneration rate.
Perk 2 (One Active)
- Restock (Level 1): Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
- Hardline (Level 1): Your killstreaks cost 1 less kill.
- High Alert (Level 11): Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Ghost (Level 24): Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, and Heartbeat Sensors. Immune to snapshot grenades.
- Kill Chain (Level 34): Killstreak kills count towards your next killstreaks. Only applies to killstreaks earned this life.
- Pointman (Level 49): Turn your killstreaks into scorestreaks.
Perk 3 (One Active)
- Tune Up (Level 1): Reduces the charge time of field upgrades by 33%.
- Amped (Level 1): Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Shrapnel (Level 13): Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Battle Hardened (Level 26): Reduce strength of enemy flash, stun and EMP effects.
- Spotter (Level 38): See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by aiming down sights.
- Tracker (Level 51): Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
This concludes our look at all perks in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. If you wish to view the perks for yourself, simply access the Loadout maker in Multiplayer. As you can see there are a number of perks for players to unlock and equip as they level up. Which perks are you most excited to use?
Thoughts on all perks in Call of Duty Modern Warfare? Let me hear them in The Pit below.