Fortnite‘s Chapter 2 Season 6 brings lots of new content into the game, including new characters and the addition of Bunker Chests. These chests often contain epics and sometimes a Legendary weapon. If you can learn all of their locations, they provide an excellent incentive to land in particular areas. We went ahead and scouted out every Bunker Chest location and put together a map and walkthrough for each one. Here are all the Bunker Chest locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6.
While you’re out hunting for Bunker Chests, you’ll find some buried under dirt and rocks. If that’s the case, we usually make a note of it, but you’ll need to pull out your pickaxe and dig it up in three or four swings.
Bunker Chest Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Here’s a list of Epic and Legendary Bunky Chest locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6. There’s also a short description explaining how to find each chest.
- Shark Island – Northwest corner of the compound, in the basement next to the tower.
- Stealthy Stronghold – South of Stealthy Stronghold, there’s a small hill with a dirty mound on top of it. Use your pickaxe to dig up the chest from the dirt.
- Craggy Cliffs – The bunker chest is inside the Noms building. You’ll have to destroy the wall behind the metal shelves in the garage to get to it.
- Pristine Point – On the top floor of the southeastern house in Pristine Point, you can find a chest behind the bed. It is not a guaranteed spawn.
- Steamy Stacks – Head inside the center building and pickaxe your way into the basement.
- Pleasant Park – Across from the Soccer Field, head to the house with the underground storm shelter. You’ll find the chest underground.
- Steamy Stacks River: Follow the river south of Steamy Stacks to the mouth leading into the ocean. You’ll find the chest buried in the sand, so dig it up with your pickaxe.
- Sweaty Sands – You can find this one inside the westernmost house in the attic behind the bed.
- Heart Island – There’s a bunker chest inside the shack on Heart Island, off the island’s western coast.
- Flopper Pond – In the field east of Flopper Pond, you’ll find a chest buried under some dirt and rocks.
- Green Steel Bridge – The chest is on the back of a rusty old boat parked in a field south of Colossal Crops, west of the Green Steel Bridge.
- Weeping Woods – There’s an underground bunker at the house in northwest Weeping Woods. Destroy the computer terminals to uncover the Bunker Chest.
- Durr Burger – There’s a buried Bunker Chest near the Durr Burger, north of the windy road.
- Retail Row Fields – There is supposedly a chest you can dig up in the flowery field west of Retail Row. (Unconfirmed)
- Retail Row – Go to the attic at the house in southwest Retail Row, and you should see a Bunker Chest behind the big teddy bear.
- Lazy Lake – There’s a buried Bunker Chest north of the river south of Lazy Lake in the field.
- Southwest – There’s a wooden shack on the coast on the very southwest of the map. You can find the Bunker Chest under some wooden stairs in that area.
- Shipwreck Cove – There’s a cabin at Shipwreck Cove with a Bunker Chest in the attic.
- Misty Meadows – Find the house southwest of Misty Meadow near the flowery fields. You’ll find the Bunker Chest behind the washer and dryer units in the house.
- Northeast Camp Cod – There is supposedly a bunker chest in the northeast warehouse at Camp Cod. (Unconfirmed)
- Camp Cod: There’s a chest in the brick building’s basement on the southwest side of Camp Cod.
Refer to the video below for a walkthrough of each location. I hope this helps!