BitLife‘s latest “Code Merge” is live for Android users as of May 1, and it includes the Pro Sports update. The update previously went live for iOS users back in October 2020. Players can live the life of a pro athlete in seven different sports, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, rugby, and volleyball. Here’s everything you need to know about the BitLife Pro Sports Update for Android.
BitLife Pro Sports Update now available on Android
The BitLife Pro Sports update includes many new options, including access to seven different professional sports, plus league play for particular countries:
- American Football (United States)
- Baseball (United States)
- Basketball (United States)
- Hockey (United States)
- Soccer (For men: United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, Brazil. For women: United States, United Kingdom)
Each sport comes with its own set of skills, which you can practice by going into the Jobs section and choosing the Professional Athlete option. For example, Football players can practice Celebrations, Passing, and Rushing. The Athleticism perk plays a big part in how effective you can train these skills.
So, if you’re looking to go pro in the sport of your choice, make sure your character starts with some high Athleticism stats. Start by playing sports in school, and hope for an athletic scholarship. Otherwise, you could apply for the job when you graduate by looking under the Special Careers option.
Turning pro also gets you a Fame progression bar, which rises based on your skill level and clout. If you want to be the best, you will have to put in the work or opt for a more frowned upon route like doping.
BitLife Pro Sports Update Achievement
There are also a few new Achievements with the Pro Sports update, including
- Canton: Get inducted to the Football Hall of Fame.
- Cristiano: Win the Ballon d’Or (greatest of the year).
- Full Ride: Accept an athletic scholarship.
- Giggsy: Win 13 career championships.
- Hooker: Get paid to be a hooker.
- Lance: Win a championship while doping.
If you want to get the update for Android, go to the BitLife page on the Google Play Store.