Sick and tired of being spammed by endless SASM missiles in multiplayer matches? Find this kind of PvP boring? Me too and I think I’ve figured out one decent counter for that playstyle.
Other Ace Combat 7 Guides:
- Achievement Guide.
- Named Aces / Bird of Prey Guide.
- Multiplayer Strategy Guide.
So the Plan is..
- Pick a plane with the EML special weapon. This is a railgun that can be fired with pinpoint accuracy with very fast travel time. It doesn’t have much of an AOE and no homing either. However, it will obliterate anyone you manage to hit with it. Think of it as a sniper rifle.
- When the mission starts, look for people who are flying straight towards you in a straight line. You can line up your shot with them and take them out across the map. It’s important to aim at the very center of the square. Repeat this when someone respawns and doesn’t learn throughout the match.
- Rush over to a cloud and stay in that area. You can keep flying into the cloud to throw off the tracking of all kinds of missiles. Your EML is not affected by the clouds so they are your best friends. Just be careful not to stay in there too long and ice up your plane.
- Circle around people who come after you and patiently wait for that single moment when you have someone right in front of you. Take the shot at the very instant you have someone in your EML target dot and it’s a one shot kill.
Now obviously, this takes some skill and practice so don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t work the first few times. I hope this helps some of you out there.