Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has multiple Armor sets and weapons that can be obtained by completing quests, missions and Mysteries throughout the game. But there are some Armor sets that can only be acquired by spending real money. One of them is the Huldufolk Armor Set.
There are tons of players are wondering how to get Huldufolk in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. If you too are curious to know more about Huldufolk then we have got you covered everything about the Armor set including, how to get, what are the pieces, and process to buy it in AC Valhalla.
What is The Huldufolk set?
If anything to go by the Icelandic and Faroese folklore, the Huldufolk are magical creatures and are known for making themselves invisible at will. As the name suggests, it is one of the best Armor set for those who prefer to be not caught by enemies while playing the game.
Also Read | AC Valhalla Flight Of Fancy Guide: How To Help And Get Arne Back To The Norse Woman
If you wear all pieces of the Huldufolk, it will increase your attack up to 5 times for 60 seconds. Yes, you read that right, it increases attack by 10 to 50 points. It also increases the speed (+2.0 to +10.0) and armor (+6.0 to +30.0) of the player.
What are the Pieces in the Huldufolk Set?
Similar to other Armor sets in AC Valhalla, the Huldufolk has pieces that you can easily wear if you make a purchase.
- The Huldufolk Hood- 14 Armor, 15 Evasion, 23 Light Resistance, 19 Heavy Resistance, and 10 Weight
- The Huldufolk Helm- 19 Armor, 15 Evasion, 24 Light Resistance, 18 Heavy Resistance, and 10 WeightThe Huldufolk Bracers- 17 Armor, 15 Evasion, 19 Light Resistance, 23 Heavy Resistance, and 10 Weight
- The Huldufolk Trousers- 15 Armor, 15 Evasion, 18 Light Resistance, 24 Heavy Resistance, and 10 Weight
- The Huldufolk Armor – 20 Armor, 15 Evasion, 21 Light Resistance, 21 Heavy Resistance, and 10 Weight
Apart from the above mentioned five pieces of the Hudufolk Armor set, you will also get Night Heron bird, Hirmfaxi horse, Huldufolk Blade, and Huldufolk Shield.
Also Read | AC Valhalla The Adze Location Guide: Where To Find The Adze?
How to Get Huldufolk Armor
Unlike other Armor sets, you would not need to complete any quest or mission to get your hands on the Huldufolk Armor. You can easily purchase this Armor set for 1,500 Helix Credits from the in-game store. If you don’t know how to buy this Armor set then keep reading. If you make a purchase, you will get all of the nine components of the Huldufolk set.
Steps to Buy the Huldufolk Set
- Go to the main menu of the game.
- Go into the in-game store.
- Look for the Packs section inside the in-game store.
- Select the Huldufolk Pack.
- If you have 1,500 Helix credits then you can buy the pack.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Hudufolk Armor in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. While you are here, you might want to read about how to solve the Madness of the Stones mysteryand where to find Lathe in AC Valhalla.